VN Ren'Py She Is My Precious [Ep. 3] [Finest Art Productions]

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
No, it would not. Not every game needs to shove lesbian or bi character(s) between MC and LI simply because "optional content" or use that as an excuse to form "harem" because that is not how that works.
Not everyone finds it "hot" nor attractive in any way, it can even be considered ntr in some cases depending how it is executed.

I just hope dev sticks with his vision and not pull horseshit like that down the line.
Nah, it was a rhetorical question. It would be the hottest thing. Your opinion is dismissed.

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
story starts out nicely, rendering is quite nice, and the daughter is a gorgeous little thing.

Looking fwd to this one continuing.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I'm enjoying this game already! It gives us choices, and this is great! I hate when "games" make players just push the MC forward with no options whatsoever.

Reactions: palmergames

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
At Finest Art Productions: I really like this nice Game! It's somehow a slow burn, but I am more interested in the story anyway.
And this Name: screenshot0018.jpg
rings a bell.....
The Daughter is really lovely, good model!
So thank you for this and go on like this. Really looking forward to the next update!

Last edited:
Reactions: rdmsvg

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Is this like dating my daughter and also a slow burn?

I for one hope not. I had to quit playing DMD, because the daughter is presented as being SO totally and completely naive as to appear capped at the intellect of perhaps a 5 yr old. The girl knew NOTHING and i just couldnt stomach it. Naive and innocent is one thing, Clueless, is another.

but yes, she is absolutely gorgeous; 1696905933322.png

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Currently, my MC has 0 points with D: I wonder if this makes him look like someone who doesn't care about his daughter. Too bad he gets D points only if he makes lewd choices: currently the game can't differentiate a respectful father from an anaffective one.

The girl investigating D's past raised some good questions. I hope it isn't a scam, considering that:
That moment when you realize, She Is My Precious, so SIMP.
and the save folder is called "SIMP-1676916284".

On a side note, D's default new name is Filia (daughter in latin).

Reactions: Bombmaster

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The story seems interesting but my god has this been written by a human. It sounds totally mising any feelings or emotions. The protagostists have a blank face like robots. Is this the product of an AI because it's quite well written but without any feelings just plain facts.
It's weird and makes me feel uneasy as i was watching some psychopath being a nice guy but devoid of emotions.
It's written like the annual financial report of a company, detailed and effective but not really funny!!

gjrfgjrf

Aug 30, 2023
So, yeар NTR. Where did Emily go? Because if she's become the heroine of a typical NTR/corruption story off-screen, then since she's clearly the mc's love interest, the game needs the NTR tag. However, if there is and was no other dick near her other than the mc's dick, it's fine. So clarification is needed, otherwise it should be tagged NTR.
Personally, I as many others as I think, have great difficulty playing this game knowing that one of the most important women in the mc's life at the moment may be participating in an interracial orgy behind the mc's back, or sucking off old landlord to delay paying rent.
So. not playing the game until Emily's purity status is clear.

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
So, yeар NTR. Where did Emily go? Because if she's become the heroine of a typical NTR/corruption story off-screen, then since she's clearly the mc's love interest, the game needs the NTR tag. However, if there is and was no other dick near her other than the mc's dick, it's fine. So clarification is needed, otherwise it should be tagged NTR.
Personally, I as many others as I think, have great difficulty playing this game knowing that one of the most important women in the mc's life at the moment may be participating in an interracial orgy behind the mc's back, or sucking off old landlord to delay paying rent.
So. not playing the game until Emily's purity status is clear.
Dude i also hate NTR but calm down .We dont know anything about anyone now .Its just assumptions .We dont even know if emily is dead or alive .Even if she is alive his relationship with emily was in past .MC has not seen for many years now .She might even not be a LI at all . daughter is the main LI.

Jan 28, 2019
Way too early in development for a proper review, so I thought I'd put my thoughts here.

First thing, the renders are beautiful.
Second, the story seems touching, so far.
Third, I like that the MC isn't an out of control perv. That's refreshing.

So, what follows... I don't think it's fair to call these "cons," merely issues I think could be addressed.

First, we aren't really told how much of a timeskip there is between the Emily scene and present day. Second, I think some dialog moves too fast. There is room to expand on it a little without coming across as too wordy.
Third, while I know that we will learn more as the story develops, it currently feels like we're going in too blind. We know next to nothing about MC, Eileen, Charlie, the male friend (sorry, forgot his name). We don't know how long they've known each other, or anything else. It's not a leap to intuit things: they know each other from the orphanage. They're early-mid thirties and have been in each other's life quite a long time. Eileen and MC have been physical with each other before, in some way, shape or form. Charlie is either a cop or a PI. But I think there is room to expand somewhat on who they are, and who they are to each other, so they feel less like meeting a new, random character, and more like meeting an old friend. Eileen was especially confusing, because dialog says something along the lines of not seeing her in over a year? Why not?
Fourth, I'm not a huge fan of how the camera bounces all over. Yes, it lets us see the beautiful renders from other angles, but the camera is usually MC perspective, so when it bounces around like that, it can be jarring to see that it isn't the MC's perspective, but just fanservice shots.

Over all, I really like what I've seen so far, and I look forward to future updates.

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes