5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
hey is there a patch for the english translation?
not sure... i checked hongfire... the thread dead ages ago... animesharing new thread is up but no translation (the link get torn down quite fast)... maybe my searching skill not good enough..

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Dunno if anyone will be able to assist, but I'm running the files in this thread and I'm able to start up the IPA patched version, but when it translates it just turns into blank text. Goes from Japanese to absolutely nothing.

Reactions: Bestia78

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
any news on 1.3? or if anyone has played it. anything new? or was it just bug fixes?

also, i have searched google a bit, and found that the game is currently on version 1.31, though i wish the ppl behind the game would put some sort of change log on their blog or the website where the game can be bought...

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Wow! This is a fantastic sim, the strip mechanic is well done, despite there only be a few pieces of clothing to remove. (Including your own briefs.) Along with basic graphic controls, I wish the DOF could be turned off, but it's not a major issue.
Also I hope the dev intends on adding a different camera mechanic, there's a couple animations you actually can't even see because the camera is very limited. It should also be noted there isn't a single key press for the game, it's all done with the mouse.
For anyone who is going to play this for the first time, on the main menu you will find I think six options, select the third one down for the tutorial.
Also, from seeing other posts, IPA is not writing a patch exe for me and others. Somewhat familiar with IPA via HoneySelect, which works fine. The main menu seems to be the only untranslated bit though, so once you figure out which selection is which it's not too bad.
Definitely worth the download!

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
question, hopefully you have an answer, is there anything new in version 1.51? or is it just bug fixes
Tried to look into that myself, hard to even find a changelog... All I can find is v1.3, can't even find any source that claims 1.5 exists.

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Tried to look into that myself, hard to even find a changelog... All I can find is v1.3, can't even find any source that claims 1.5 exists.
figured as such, sucks that the developer cant set up even a small changelog. like new additions and what not

dkorbat

May 1, 2018
v1.51 is for the VR version only, as for the PC/normal version the latest one was 1.31

Changelog from DMM site translates roughly to:
v1.3 Added new voices, check manual for details
v1.31 Changed .exe filename to Romaji for those who's having trouble running it in Japanese/Kana version.

Excellent kanojo-ish type game IMHO, would be nice if I had a VR setup to try this with lol.

Reactions: Nermalion
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes