5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can anyone just translate it and put it on here and saves us time downloading stuff
Pretty sure both 1.3 and 1.5 have translations included. Did you actually download one to find out before you commented?

U

User_801245

it was translated did not known . I thought it wasn't because of the menu

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Am slightly disappointed, everyone's talking about tech issues instead of the pretty bot in the box that can make C-3PO's dream of human-cyborg relations come true. :p

Reactions: DN4T0R

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
VR version is pretty good! Nice animation quality. The scale is a little off (or the girl is freakishly tiny) but all in all pretty decent.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
VR version is pretty good! Nice animation quality. The scale is a little off (or the girl is freakishly tiny) but all in all pretty decent.
Think it like you couldn't afford full human size version so you get the budget option kek.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Look for my fanmade spin off coming in 2020 or something.
Weekly releases of 30 secs of gameplay updates starting with Version 0.000001bb. (bb=blueballed)
Please support my Patron Iwillmilkyoudry@patron.com.
Project completion date = 2033 (maybe, maybe not depending on how much money I can milk from you suckers)
I promise you "I Am Hemorrhoid" will be nothing like you've ever played before. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Loved the game btw. My comment/joke does not reflect this dev or game in any way.

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
one of the best sex simulator for vr. The animation is good implemented with moviment's controller

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . .
Overall
some things held this back from being a great experience, but what this does right it does really well.
I think ejaculation is middle mouse button. Depends on what pose you are using, but you can grab your own dick and give aim if that helps :b

Bestia78

Nov 19, 2017
Dunno if anyone will be able to assist, but I'm running the files in this thread and I'm able to start up the IPA patched version, but when it translates it just turns into blank text. Goes from Japanese to absolutely nothing.
Same Problem here, any solution for this?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Same Problem here, any solution for this?
I'm not sure since it's been a long time since I've touched IPA, but it's possible the game did not come patched already.
Drag the main game.exe over IPA.exe, which will create a new exe which should say something like, "game (patch & launch)".
If the game folder already has a patch launcher, delete it and start over, this may fix the plugin.

Run the patch once and the plugin should work.

Otherwise (if that doesn't work) I'm not sure, if my memory serves me well, I think the translator for this game was bugged at some point because people were sharing incompatible versions.

There is most definitely a hongfire thread which hosts the same plugin, and you may need to simply redownload the plugin.

Lyfris12

Aug 1, 2017
anyone know how to enable auto mode? i dont see the option anyway on the ballon menu

and how you you remove the "english" translation?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Auto mode is broken. It works (?) once and then never again, otherwise I would have been able to get it to trigger somehow.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
it would be realllly nice if a) the main menu was translated, b) mid game menus made actual sense.

Yes the controls are a little clumsy, still one of the better erotic games I've come across. I shall be exploring this one some more.

@kylahullu are you using the right program to extract? This is a rar file and the open source rar extractors deal with this one just fine. Double check that you have actually downloaded the file in full too, it's very easy for a bit to go missing here and there if you have a slow or unstable internet connection.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes