5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Make sure when you press down on your mousewheel, you hear a clicking sound. This is known as M3 (Mouse 3).
If your mousewheel does not click, that's your problem.
Do you know how to set it to auto mode? I clicked on the speech bubble in the mini menu but it never worked

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
When you are in penetration, it's the second option from the top. It toggles on and off.
The other options below are for pose variations.
THANK YOU
It keeps saying to press the speech bubble symbol but clearly it was vague. I really appreciate you downloading it and figuring it out

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
THANK YOU
It keeps saying to press the speech bubble symbol but clearly it was vague. I really appreciate you downloading it and figuring it out
Lol I still had my backup from 2017, didn't age well I guess.
Didn't even know v1.30 was here, looked for it a while back and couldn't find it anywhere.
And yeah, the controls in this game are a weakness, but it's still an amazing game.
Too bad Daminz didn't expand on it.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
To anyone interested:
I've successfully modified the skin textures.
brushed.png
All I have really been able to do so far is enhance the nipple textures, and remove the pubic hair.
The female and male skin textures are both on the same texture sheet, for whatever reason.
The male texture is probably 256x256, so any enhanced male textures are probably going to look awful.

There is an included readme, along with the modified textures if you want to make any changes.
Enjoy!

EDIT see post #154 for latest version!

Last edited:

Max Craving

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I suggest add "virtual reality" tag, because the only way to find this game for VR player is by title

frewgew

Oct 18, 2018
Not having a ton of luck with Windows Mixed Reality. Aside from the annoying world scale, I can't seem to 'insert'. Help says something about grabbing and inserting manually and touching the top of the touchpad, but nothing seems to register. I can just sit there ejaculating everywhere.

Reactions: Urther
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes