5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 16, 2018
Were you able to solve this issue?
It looks like it yes, I just had to click the joystick to have it register as pressing the trackpad. I'm still having issues in other games not recognizing the Quest controller or even not starting properly, but I think this one is working now.

Auron000

Dec 9, 2018
It looks like it yes, I just had to click the joystick to have it register as pressing the trackpad. I'm still having issues in other games not recognizing the Quest controller or even not starting properly, but I think this one is working now.
I'm actually on a Reverb G2, did you have to change the keybinds at all?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I Get this error, I already managed to get this game working before on a different system. First time getting this error, any idea whats causing this?
are you using a local emulator to launch japanese games?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yes i am, tried it on local emulator admin too and i get the same error , also tried to run it normally and it doesnt do anything. /:*(
Leave the emulator behind, change your system local to Japanese to run games.

Control Panel \ Clock and Region \ Region \ Administrative \ Change system locale \ Japanese (Japan)

Try running the game after you've done this, should work fine.

tudjman1234

Aug 23, 2017
are there any mods for this game? i've been looking around but couldn't find anything. maybe there's something in hard to find sites?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
are there any mods for this game? i've been looking around but couldn't find anything. maybe there's something in hard to find sites?
Pretty sure there was a hair color mod on hongfire at some point, but that site is long dead and gone.
Other than that, and my custom skin textures found earlier in the thread, no.
I've consider remaking the hair mod, I certainly have the tools to do it.
But if you're looking for actual content, models, animations, etc, you'll be disappointed.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yep. So modifying the hair color requires texture, and material editing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've corrected my older "pubes be gone" mod.
I discovered that there are 6 skin textures which all correlate to the level of facial blush.
The pubes have been 100% removed, and there is a higher resolution nipple added.
Reuploading if anyone wants it.
View attachment Sexaroid_1_30_pubesbegone.7z (Right click save)
The files do not include any modifications to the hair, but the included README will give a brief tutorial.

Reactions: goguorange

tudjman1234

Aug 23, 2017
Yep. So modifying the hair color requires texture, and material editing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've corrected my older "pubes be gone" mod.
I discovered that there are 6 skin textures which all correlate to the level of facial blush.
The pubes have been 100% removed, and there is a higher resolution nipple added.
Reuploading if anyone wants it.
View attachment 1356451 (Right click save)
The files do not include any modifications to the hair, but the included README will give a brief tutorial.
I'll check it out. I was mostly hoping for higher resolution skin textures. I'm surprised nobody did anything since the game is one of the best. Maybe it's tricky to mod, or it's not as well known as Illusion games so modders didn't notice it?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'll check it out. I was mostly hoping for higher resolution skin textures. I'm surprised nobody did anything since the game is one of the best. Maybe it's tricky to mod, or it's not as well known as Illusion games so modders didn't notice it?
If you download my pack, check out the raw textures which are included. The male textures are stuck into the corner of the female textures, like, upscaling is doable, but would look like shit.

some_dood

Jan 5, 2019
Sometimes when it seems like I should be able to use my controllers (like when I'm about to insert the dick vaginally) but they are invisible and his hands are instead holding onto something (like her legs). I tried clicking all button combinations I can think of (even all of the joystick tilt + click variations), and I tried clicking on the floating heart icons (on his dick and hip), but I couldn't get anything to happen.

I'm playing on a Quest 2 btw. pls help :)

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Great game! The scroll control is kinda broken tho. It's suppose to be VR game anyway
1.3 is fully desktop compatible, pretty sure the final update (1.5) was the only build that was intended for VR.
Unless you're running the VR build on desktop, which I'm not even sure you can, problem with scrolling is probably on your end.

ray.f95zone.com

May 6, 2018
I'm playing on a Quest 2 and it seems like I can't do some of the controls. I don't think I have a button for "insert" since it's telling me to use the Vive's trackpad thing and my joysticks aren't working.
It's common problem of Virtual Desktop with many older games (without explicit support of Quest 2). You can use AirLink, and game will correctly recognize controllers.

Sometimes when it seems like I should be able to use my controllers (like when I'm about to insert the dick vaginally) but they are invisible and his hands are instead holding onto something (like her legs). I tried clicking all button combinations I can think of (even all of the joystick tilt + click variations), and I tried clicking on the floating heart icons (on his dick and hip), but I couldn't get anything to happen.

I'm playing on a Quest 2 btw. pls help :)
Press trigger + B / Y combination on touch controllers to activate/deactivate hand.

Reactions: some_dood
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes