5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Yama666

Mar 24, 2018
This is a good game indeed, but sadly theres no way to tweak the graphic ( there's no graphic/display settings in game or ini files), was trying to remove some post processing effect but its just gave little performance boost. If there's a way to set the graphic quality to increase fps that would be nice.

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Does anybody know where can I find the page of Damin's 1st work in this page? The one with the "Nyan-nyan 3d work" something. I only found 2 of 3 of his work in this site.

I already played the other two, provided by this site (thank you for that). And I found there is also another work made by the same guy, although it's older. I'd still wanna try it.

Scold me if I'm violating something just by asking this.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does anybody know where can I find the page of Damin's 1st work. . .
Daminz games have always been hard to come by, I believe the title you're looking for is RE067886 "-MeowMeow- Real-Time Rendering 3D Game!". If you can't find a torrent floating around that has seeders, I'd say you've missed the train. Keep digging and you might find a copy some day.

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Thi
Daminz games have always been hard to come by, I believe the title you're looking for is RE067886 "-MeowMeow- Real-Time Rendering 3D Game!". If you can't find a torrent floating around that has seeders, I'd say you've missed the train. Keep digging and you might find a copy some day.
Thinking bout what you've said, I do managed to find one. A torrent file from a site I don't remember it's name.

Though, there is a problem.

It's not your typical "Download -> Extract -> Play". There maybe an installation needed but I see no guide for it. Tried downloading it in different sites. Same results, no clue. There are this "ClickOnce" tho and many "Deploy" files which it's my first time encountering it so I had no idea how to deal with it. Tried Googling it, no help either. There is a "Setup" file, but I'll leave as that. (Tried install it based on my own experience with other games, then again it didn't work.)

Tried looking for a forum or a discussion about this (just someone mentioning how to install this) but so far no. Odd, two Daminz later gamer have already forum but why not this one? Or I'm just late at everything. I have the file and but it's no use when I can't even play it.

Sirius1.4600

Jul 20, 2017
Does anybody know where can I find the page of Damin's 1st work in this page? The one with the "Nyan-nyan 3d work" something. I only found 2 of 3 of his work in this site.

I already played the other two, provided by this site (thank you for that). And I found there is also another work made by the same guy, although it's older. I'd still wanna try it.

Scold me if I'm violating something just by asking this.
Thi

Thinking bout what you've said, I do managed to find one. A torrent file from a site I don't remember it's name.

Though, there is a problem.

It's not your typical "Download -> Extract -> Play". There maybe an installation needed but I see no guide for it. Tried downloading it in different sites. Same results, no clue. There are this "ClickOnce" tho and many "Deploy" files which it's my first time encountering it so I had no idea how to deal with it. Tried Googling it, no help either. There is a "Setup" file, but I'll leave as that. (Tried install it based on my own experience with other games, then again it didn't work.)

Tried looking for a forum or a discussion about this (just someone mentioning how to install this) but so far no. Odd, two Daminz later gamer have already forum but why not this one? Or I'm just late at everything. I have the file and but it's no use when I can't even play it.
Read this attached text file.

Reactions: WubbA_Wob

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Read this attached text file.
Thank you kind sir/ma'am Sirius1.4600 . I'll follow your instructions and hope for the best that I can play this game. You've earned my like.

Edit: I've followed the instructions and it did something. I can now play the game! But... Under the "dami...tion" directory you speak of I see no DaminzGame01_partly. Too bad, I can only play the untranslated version (I didn't know uncensored part , haven't tried it till the end.)

But if I try to open the "DaminzGame01_partly.exe" from the original folder, the one where I Extracted the file, will it work?

Edit#2: Nope, that did not work.

Last edited:

TongueLick

Oct 20, 2016
Did you have any problems with movement? The joysticks aren't working for me... am I missing something?
Sorry, it's been a couple weeks since I played, but I don't recall having any problems. Or maybe if I did, I had just assumed it was intentionally limited because so many of these games have shitty VR controls.

ThaWizard

Sep 6, 2017
I'm having an issue with the game (VR).

After I start the game, I go through the intro where it asks to look at a picture to start.

After that my screen is just grey.

In my desktop monitor it is fine and I can the image moving as I move the headset.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Kyusei
Sep 16, 2018
I'm playing on a Quest 2 and it seems like I can't do some of the controls. I don't think I have a button for "insert" since it's telling me to use the Vive's trackpad thing and my joysticks aren't working.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes