5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

some_dood

Jan 5, 2019
It's common problem of Virtual Desktop with many older games (without explicit support of Quest 2). You can use AirLink, and game will correctly recognize controllers.
Vive trackpad clicks are emulated by holding the joystick in a direction and clicking it. It works for me on my Quest 2 with Virtual Desktop :)

Press trigger + B / Y combination on touch controllers to activate/deactivate hand.
Thanks, I'll give that a try!

tudjman1234

Aug 23, 2017
Do you know any games similar to this game? Which can customize the character..
In my opinion this game is relatively unique. It does first person perspective very well and the interactions between bodies. I think character is locked because changing the shape and size of the girl would mess up clipping. That's why there aren't many games like this around. One other game that does very well in terms of animations, and has much better graphics is fallen doll operation lovecraft. But it has much less poses with human male. First person perspective here is good but the main problem is it moves with the head of the character which can make it difficult to see the goodies. Here you can't customize the characters except minor things like hair and clothes, but you have 3 different females to choose from.
Other popular games are those from Illusion studio. They have tons of customization and good graphics but clipping is pretty bad. FPP is not an option if that's what you like. You have to position the camera manually, but with clipping problems it makes you think if it's worth the effort :D
There are probably other games with various degree of goodness, but these are that stick to my mind the most

Reactions: evaw

ProGamur

Aug 16, 2022
I can't get the game to run in english writing. Is there a fix for this? I tried to follow the GIF from a discussion on here but it's not making sense to me. The files shown in there are different than the files I have installed. Some seem to be missing I think.

tudjman1234

Aug 23, 2017
I can't get the game to run in english writing. Is there a fix for this? I tried to follow the GIF from a discussion on here but it's not making sense to me. The files shown in there are different than the files I have installed. Some seem to be missing I think.
You need to have Translation.dll and TranslationConfig files in the Plugins folder. This automatically translates options and the in game menu but not the main menu

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
are no update or countine secound game she is sexaroid and part 2 on game why you Daminz make more game why!!
Agreed, there could have been a lot more content in this game.
It's been five years since they've released anything. However.

Stay tuned, not sure what this one is about but it's their next title, supposedly it's coming in December.

Jul 21, 2017
In VR, I can't get past the box part in the very beginning. Am I meant to open it somehow? I've tried just about every button combination with my hands near/on/beside the box but nothing happens. I'm using Quest 2 controllers. Controls in general feel very intuitive and wonky, not sure if the controller is recognized properly, just clicking the phone in the first scene was odd.

Reactions: Naadles

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
In VR, I can't get past the box part in the very beginning. Am I meant to open it somehow? I've tried just about every button combination with my hands near/on/beside the box but nothing happens. I'm using Quest 2 controllers. Controls in general feel very intuitive and wonky, not sure if the controller is recognized properly, just clicking the phone in the first scene was odd.
Game is like 5 years old now, old VR tech honestly
I've never gotten VR to work, I use Index - and even tried using the SteamVR rebindings

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
So I'm guessing this game is completely impossible with Quest 2? Spent a solid 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do when you open the box and have yet to figure it out. Can't seem to find any help so oh well.

Reactions: Naadles

jtvt1vu

Feb 7, 2023
How are you guys even launching it on the Quest 2? When I run application it's just a blank screen

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes