5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
yet, i still cant figured it out how to translate it to english,,, =,=
any help would be good to see...
You really don't need the translation, the game is very small and once you figure out what the buttons do it's pretty straight forward. Otherwise all you need is IPA, and the translation plugin. I can't remember how I got mine to work, I'm thinking this was the download which the patch never worked no matter how many times you tried. You may consider finding IPA 3.3 and see if it makes the patch correctly.

Reactions: heartless

b0nz0

Jul 12, 2017
If anyone is still looking to auto-translate this game (wishing Daminz would expand more on this game), you can try using the mod.

Daxter1492

Feb 6, 2018
This are original unntranslated files.

Normal ver. 1.30 :

Vr ver 1.51 :

For Oculus you need steam vr to run it.
The links are slow download but the only working ones i could find.
Someone else can post them on mega, Gdrive.........

Cheers

jamescam

Sep 24, 2018
This are original unntranslated files.

Normal ver. 1.30 :

Vr ver 1.51 :

For Oculus you need steam vr to run it.
The links are slow download but the only working ones i could find.
Someone else can post them on mega, Gdrive.........

Cheers
Did not work. anyone have any other links

Daxter1492

Feb 6, 2018
Here are the files now uploaded to Mega. Both non-VR and VR are uncensored and are patched with a online translator (rought translation and need network to be translated)

non-VR ver. 1.33:

VR ver. 1.51:

Start games by clicking on the shortcut. For the VR version you need steamvr

Cheers

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
Here are the files now uploaded to Mega. Both non-VR and VR are uncensored and are patched with a online translator (rought translation and need network to be translated)

non-VR ver. 1.33:

VR ver. 1.51:

Start games by clicking on the shortcut. For the VR version you need steamvr

Cheers
downloaded the vr version thinking it was the non vr version. couldnt figure out why it wasnt working lol

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone else find the VR version just fucking annoying? It asks you to reach like 5 feet and there is no movement button. WTF?

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Pardon me if im asking something frequently asked but, im new on the topic, can you tell me why non-vr version is older than vr? Are those versions between are just for fixing vr stuff? Or do they no longer interested in non-vr development?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Pardon me if im asking something frequently asked but, im new on the topic, can you tell me why non-vr version is older than vr? Are those versions between are just for fixing vr stuff? Or do they no longer interested in non-vr development?
1.5 is when they released a VR build. Enough said.
If you don't have VR, just play 1.3.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes