VN Ren'Py Abandoned She said Yes! [v0.2] [Marquisissad]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@tsunku 55 with a young looking 33-year-old girlfriend? Niiiice. Kudos.

@Safetydummy Yuimetal isn't well.
From Wikipedia:

She could come back I guess if whatever health problems she's having gets sorted out. But I think Babymetal can continue doing fine so long as they don't lose Su.

As far as this game goes, I'm going to have to walk away I think. I didn't even make it to the end of the current content before getting fed up. The exposition just felt bad, I felt like I was guessing what was happening a lot of the time. There does appear to be a significant improvement in the models based on the current preview images on the first post and the renders looked to be of good quality, so I might call back to this thread occasionally because I'm guessing the dev is paying attention to feedback since the models were improved. So things could change.
Well, that still does suck. Was looking forward to their third album...

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly where this game is going either- I don't recall there being the second "Demon" in the first release and I'm not sure what her purpose is (atm)...

I do have to say the character models for Alyson (or as I called her Dolph Lundgren in drag) and Naomi are MUCH better than the originals. I'm going to stick this one out though- I have a feeling that it might get a lot more interesting in later releases- and the sister is an improvement over his GF, imho. The Dev even said he was having difficulty restructuring the story, so that it made sense. Now that this update is out- it will give him some time concentrate on where he's going with this and try to make it more cohesive. :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Safetydummy

The 2nd demon you never saw in the first episode you only see her thoughts she was sending to Joi while she was outside the 2 lovers bedroom window. She appeared in the 2nd one because of what Joi was fucking doing. If Joi hadn't used her powers on the sister then her boss or whatever she is would of never of had to appear.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Is anyone else getting this Error?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I cheated only with the Demon/Angel, giving a Hj. How can I fix this?

Edit: It was my fault with this Error, used an old save....

Marquisissad

Jul 18, 2018
As usual, thanks everybody for feedback.

Writing is hard. Of all the various development process this is the most tedious and daunting part for me. That's why I went with kinetic stuff. First of all, I will complete the main path which is "no cheating". 3 "anchor point" will be added along the way. The choice currently in the game is one of them. These "anchor points" will, in theory, be a major story changing choice.
I won't continue those until I finish the main branch. As many have said, the story is already confusing and I don't want to make it worse.

With that said, I hope to complete the main branch in 2-3 updates.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I've been working on the complaints list.
I didn't play 0.1, but I can say that after a while of playing 0.2 I was ready to drop it like hot garbage. I took a break during the night scene with Joi and Laura, and then came back to finish the rest of the game - and it wasn't so bad anymore. I'd say your writing is improving, because that's what annoyed me the most, but I don't rightly know what changed.

A notable problem I had was with the final dream sequence, where Karly and Aly looked like each other. I suppose that could have been intentional, but that's a sucker's bet.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Bagger288

The first part has mostly stayed the same except for 1 huge change and that is that Alyson no longer looks like anorexic crack whore. You can see what she use to look like by looking at her old outdated picture in the OP's post.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Does every path involve the constant cuck dreams or do I have to use a new save? Or is this the devs way of saying there will be ntr?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Does every path involve the constant cuck dreams or do I have to use a new save? Or is this the devs way of saying there will be ntr?
There are only two paths, and one of them is on hold. Both contain the dreams, but the final scene walks the suggestion back a lot - it's very possible that there will be no more.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It could be the dreams are being caused by Joi and the shit she's pumping into the house. For me I deleted out those pictures and replaced them with a black screen version.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes