VN Ren'Py Abandoned She said Yes! [v0.2] [Marquisissad]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Bellyk Franck

I just checked and all links are working except for the mega link the doko one has a different file name for the rar but inside is the same. Try a different browser or just try again as it could of been that they were updating the links for the game so they were down just during that time.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Oops! Looks like no link's working on the OP !
@Bellyk Franck

I just checked and all links are working except for the mega link the doko one has a different file name for the rar but inside is the same. Try a different browser or just try again as it could of been that they were updating the links for the game so they were down just during that time.
Done.

Fixed DL Links of the OP.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
doko renames all files to random names. What was wrong with the links?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Retro

Mega link wasn't loading page or anything the other links worked fine. At least for me they worked fine. But it could of been that the links were being updated when Bellyk Franck posted about the links not working.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
At least the MC looks a bit older now. The plot is quite confusing and the stuff that happens feels a bit random and disconnected. So for a kinetic novel this might be a problem.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
At least the MC looks a bit older now. The plot is quite confusing and the stuff that happens feels a bit random and disconnected. So for a kinetic novel this might be a problem.
if thats the case i'll try this again..wish me luck :p (MC looking older that is..i deleted originally because he was horrendous..lol)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Op picture for Alyson can be updated as she's been updated and no longer looks like anorexic crack whore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Marquisissad

2 Spots wrong name was use.

I saw some proofreading that needs to be done. Many I's that need to be capitalized and other spots that need some proofreading. Somehow missed some scenes the first play through so played a 2nd time and they were there. Maybe it was missed when I had the idle clicker on to get past some of the scenes the fastest. Replaced nightmare pictures with black pictures.

Was the Brad scene at the bar changed I seem to remember that fucker forcing some sort of fucking deal onto him before. If it was removed that's cool as I wasn't too happy with that forced shit. Alyson looks great now great work on her.

I also changed one line in my game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
graphically..the game took a massively huge jump in quality
gameplay...took a massive dump..one lousy choice..i want to play a game..hohumm
storywise...well...its..different...
this would be a keeper if it had more game and less novel..lol
i'll give it another update..if gameplay appears it'll be worthy..if not..i'll move along...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
View attachment 125231
Why is the MC like 10 years old
so do you do this in public too? see an adult you think isn't and scream, 'omg you can't seriously be an adult, you look like a child!'
my gf loathes ppl like you, they think with their eyes instead of their brains(heh also the ones who think with their penis me excluded haha), cuz she looks like she's 15-16 but is 33.. it's pretty funny tho when some idiot in a store cards her, they should be glad i gently take her purse and hold it behind me... she's a CCW permit holder haha....

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
good thing the real world doesn't really work on looks like... remember this, the older you get, the younger you'll think some ppl are and the more annoyed and angry they will get.

btw i'm 55 yet most ppl assume i'm in my late 30s based on looks, and yes, i do use that to my advantage, sometimes it's pretty damned hilarious to see some retard think he's smarter than me and then nearly piss himself when he finds out nope, i'm smarter than him plus i have a lot more experience at life haha

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
good thing the real world doesn't really work on looks like... remember this, the older you get, the younger you'll think some ppl are and the more annoyed and angry they will get.

btw i'm 55 yet most ppl assume i'm in my late 30s based on looks, and yes, i do use that to my advantage, sometimes it's pretty damned hilarious to see some retard think he's smarter than me and then nearly piss himself when he finds out nope, i'm smarter than him plus i have a lot more experience at life haha
really old post you are quoting..the Dev has changed the art since then..ALOT..and..i'm 55..so..have a cuppa metamucil and we'll watch golden girls :p

Reactions: Safetydummy

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
really old post you are quoting..the Dev has changed the art since then..ALOT..and..i'm 55..so..have a cuppa metamucil and we'll watch golden girls :p

eww to metamucil and golden girls, i'd rather watch babymetal!! so sad yui-metal quit tho..

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
eww to metamucil and golden girls, i'd rather watch babymetal!! so sad yui-metal quit tho..
Wait, Yui-Metal quit? When? Why? She was so kawaii. Lol I guess that's the death knell for the band then too?

@Marquisissad WB! I was hoping that we'd see another installment. :)

Considering all the kajiggering, remodeling, and tweaking- it's a safe bet the old saves are no longer compatible? Oh well, I'll do it for Joi, and no other reason. ;)

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
@tsunku 55 with a young looking 33-year-old girlfriend? Niiiice. Kudos.

@Safetydummy Yuimetal isn't well.
From Wikipedia:
On October 19, 2018, Babymetal announced that Yui Mizuno (Yuimetal) decided to leave the band due to poor health, following her absence from live performances since December 2017.
She could come back I guess if whatever health problems she's having gets sorted out. But I think Babymetal can continue doing fine so long as they don't lose Su.

As far as this game goes, I'm going to have to walk away I think. I didn't even make it to the end of the current content before getting fed up. The exposition just felt bad, I felt like I was guessing what was happening a lot of the time. There does appear to be a significant improvement in the models based on the current preview images on the first post and the renders looked to be of good quality, so I might call back to this thread occasionally because I'm guessing the dev is paying attention to feedback since the models were improved. So things could change.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes