VN Ren'Py Abandoned She said Yes! [v0.2] [Marquisissad]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Marquisissad Cheers, that's a good reaction. Maybe I was a little harsh with the aliens comment, but the girls have that grey-alien-look. I guessed that you were trying for the tall girl thing, but they really are very tall. One of the girls is taller than the door, which would make her about 20 cm / 8 inches taller than most men. Also, the MC is short, and in one of the screenshots (the last one in op, where he's kissing his gf) his head seems large. That's typically done to make a model more childish. Brave of you to put it out there and take people's reactions.

And if bimbofication will be a central part of the game, you should probably make sure your players know that from the start. Nothing worse than having a game surprise you with a kink that you dislike. Bimbofication is pretty niche, I think?

Reactions: supermanz95

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Damn. I never thought it would be so hard to read criticism.:coldsweat:
Getting real criticism is the best thing possible. You know that people actually played the game and that they care enough to even comment on it. Much better than turning on a thread with 0 replies.

The models look good, just proportions are off. A good way to see if the sizes are right is to load in a bed or door frame and place your models next to/on them.

Reactions: supermanz95

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Interesting Story.
The Models... it was already said and you will work on them. ;)
Tall Women... yeah, everyone has their own likings. For me, Laura is pretty hot.
Like it, that MC is not a dump lacy asshole.
Good work, keep it up and thanks. :)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
That ass on Alyson, and when she turns..... that face x'D
MC seems like a dipshit from the way he talks...and he looks like a 15 yo? haha
Anyway a game with slim girls and small breasts, thank god :heartcoveredeyes:

ps and please no more pics with the MC in the next updates, looks like a total douche

Reactions: over the edge

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Is it just me or does it cut off a certain part showing actual renders? I'm reading parts of the story with a symbol on the screen.

Sep 21, 2017
ahhh!!! when that blonde turned around it scared the shit outta me!:WutFace: I know I like blondes but can they be a little bit less skeletor-like or a member of the skeleton warriors?:tf:

ermaghard! its 3am here! I became wide awake better than bitter coffee from a donut shop:tf:

**I stopped playing after the no images and didn`t finish to the end...my dick got soft and went limp with frustration:FeelsBadMan:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This wasn't a bad game- the story is interesting, the art is good, and (most) of the models are attractive- not counting the blonde and that black lady OMG she is frightening to look at (and as someone who played the game all the way to completion, with the "Under Construction" sign) I know that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The GF is kinda cute, Laura is better looking than the GF, Alyson is kinda off, Amira isn't too shabby, BUT Joi (love the idea of a Demon called "Joi") is the hottest of all the characters. Is it wrong to automatically love the Demon character right out of the gate? We have an inkling that the MC can see her when she's trying to tamper with his life- let him just marry her. I'd really like that game or at least let him interact with her when she gets caught out of phase and is visible.

All in all- I really did like this game and I can't wait to see where it's headed with future updates (the MC's background sounds like it could be interesting). I wish the Dev luck and, hopefully, they read my "Spoiler". *shuddering at the thought still* :)

Marquisissad

Jul 18, 2018
This wasn't a bad game- the story is interesting, the art is good, and (most) of the models are attractive- not counting the blonde and that black lady OMG she is frightening to look at (and as someone who played the game all the way to completion, with the "Under Construction" sign) I know that
The GF is kinda cute, Laura is better looking than the GF, Alyson is kinda off, Amira isn't too shabby, BUT Joi (love the idea of a Demon called "Joi") is the hottest of all the characters. Is it wrong to automatically love the Demon character right out of the gate? We have an inkling that the MC can see her when she's trying to tamper with his life- let him just marry her. I'd really like that game or at least let him interact with her when she gets caught out of phase and is visible.

All in all- I really did like this game and I can't wait to see where it's headed with future updates (the MC's background sounds like it could be interesting). I wish the Dev luck and, hopefully, they read my "Spoiler". *shuddering at the thought still* :)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018

Sorry, it's taken so long to respond- I was working, eating, and had to go back through my saves and screenshots- so that I would be able to answer your questions with as much clarity as possible. :)
I hope that this helped and hopefully answered some of your questions, at least.
"Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder*", so I'm sure there a plenty of people out there that would have a counter-argument for everything that I just said, but you did ask me and those are my reasons. :)
I really cannot wait to see the direction this game is headed and anxiously await future updates- just to see where all of this is going and all ties together. The MC's back story, why the MC was targeted by Joi, and just see the pictures that accompany the dialogue under the the "Under Construction" sign. In a way that was a stroke a genius (whether intentional or not), but it was like a teaser without giving too much away. We know Joi is manipulating more people- what we don't know is why.

Reactions: Marquisissad

Marquisissad

Jul 18, 2018
Sorry, it's taken so long to respond- I was working, eating, and had to go back through my saves and screenshots- so that I would be able to answer your questions with as much clarity as possible. :)
I hope that this helped and hopefully answered some of your questions, at least.
"Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder*", so I'm sure there a plenty of people out there that would have a counter-argument for everything that I just said, but you did ask me and those are my reasons. :)
I really cannot wait to see the direction this game is headed and anxiously await future updates- just to see where all of this is going and all ties together. The MC's back story, why the MC was targeted by Joi, and just see the pictures that accompany the dialogue under the the "Under Construction" sign. In a way that was a stroke a genius (whether intentional or not), but it was like a teaser without giving too much away. We know Joi is manipulating more people- what we don't know is why.

That was enlightening in many ways. Thank you.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Alyson...poor Alyson. She looks like the after picture of someone who has been on Meth for quite awhile. I haven't gotten past her in the game yet. I had to stop and walk away. It was just that hard to look at her. As it stands the only ones I care to have a physical relationship with are the sister and demon. The girlfriend is ok looking I just don't like her personality. However I don't think ive seen all the characters yet. So much of what other people have said echos my own feelings. I'm going to go back and try again although if Alyson is on screen I may be covering her with my hand as I read the dialog. Please don't make me have sex with that Night hag. lol

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I'm very sorry for that early release, couldn't wait anymore. A very dumb move. On a good side, better fix things before it's too late. Feedback is appreciated...
You're on the right track, this post shows you can take criticism and learn from your mistakes. This makes me excited to see how you'll improve from here. Good luck.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mc looks like someone from the fucking little rascals and he's not good looking in any fucking way unless they are going for the young little rascals douche wannabe look. But I have improved all of his screenshots for the best. 3 Cheers for paint-nets paint blotter!!

WTF is wrong with her legs is she related to stretch from the fantastic 4? There was another spot where she was tall then shrank.

Alyson should of stayed hunched over on the counter with her rear facing the screen as that looked way better then looking at her hideous looking face but she isn't as ugly as makayla the good thing is that paint blotting is your friend.

Imani's hand is in the wrong spot on the book the book should be moved so her hand and fingers are holding the top part of the book instead her hand and fingers going through the middle of the book.

Saw a few spots where the wrong name was being used for the person who was talking.

nod24

May 4, 2017
anorexia?
Thank God. Well, at least something new.
Already sick of monotonous figures with hypertrophied parts of the body.

The face of the protagonist could be prettier and do. It is turbid and disgusting.

And I understand, perhaps the author is tormented by complexes ...
And maybe I'm wrong ...
But, tree-sticks, why do you want to draw a protagonist like you? And do his "big dick" to show close-up?

Believe me, this does not cause admiration in anybody, not at anyone.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok it is not finished, but the Rate to one Star is not fair, its another sexgame and his own art of models, i will take a look later

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Ok when you say something is a game you have choices to make lots of choices to make in fact. While it was a interesting reading with a few choices. That I would not call a game just a good reading with a few choices. I seen lots of places where there could have been choices that the player makes and all that was wasted on just more reading than all of a sudden it just flips back to the menu page. Also where is his power you talked about and it better not be the power not to have sex with anyone out side of his girlfriend, or the power to see that demon girl because well that is not even a power. Also what was up with that pictures of that mom and her daughter did you look for the ugliest pictures you could find for them both. Good thing they was no more pictures after that wow talk about getting hit the the ugly stick a few to many times. BTW I agree with that demon she looked like she was 70- 80 years old. Her daughter was just a smaller version of her mom.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes