VN Ren'Py Abandoned She said Yes! [v0.2] [Marquisissad]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Good game but the Mc needs a different model he looks like a 15 year old kid, lol.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
she say yes!

patreon will say no!

i m just guessing...i m not patreon owner or anything, but that MC have super low chance to pass...

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Hmmmm........ well that was.........different......
for starters there were some images missing for me in some scenes (got black screen with red text in left hand top corner).
then why in the .... did they release an incomplete Demo ?
that truly threw me off this game , but at least Laura was hot :p

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
View attachment 125231
Why is the MC like 10 years old
Christ on a bike! That's awful. These devs with their fixation with inserting shota-midget-dwarf elves into their games as the defacto MC is becoming something of an epidemic as of late. And I thought the "SuperPowered" meth-addict MC was repellent; but that MC is a veritable Cary Grant compared to these emerging pygmy-goblin MCs. Now if this happens to to right on your wheel house of perversion, well congrats! For the rest, best of luck attempting to rub one out to this game.

Reactions: Boogie and Ruykiru

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
It's not a demo, it's an unfinished demo...watching some recent releases, we're going to have to invent new categories for versions

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
MC looks 8 ish, half the renders show under construction and only dialog...instead expecting the player to click through the dozens of frames, how about rem out the frames and end the episode early with a teaser, then once the renders are ready add the frames in.

Greyman33

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks for the new game, but was anyone else expecting a game with that title would somehow be couple/engagement/wedding related? Something along the lines of this edited overview lol.

"You play as Sean. He lived a happy life as a wedding photographer until everything started to fall into pieces. On top of everything, you have been under close surveillance by some jealous grooms and their best men. But fear not! As those brides are not exclusive to them. But with a large penis comes responsibility (etc. etc. etc.). So the question is, what will stop you from fucking them?"
Now that is a game I'd like to see.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A dwarf that got stranded in a world of starving giants.. that's a weird fantasy setting if I can believe the screenshots. I'm fine with wizards and cat-girls, but this one just weirds me out for some reason. I'll just nope outta here, thank you very much.

Reactions: rogosh

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I for one welcome our Goblin MC overlords, they will lead us to prosperous Patron's dumpster

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Like the game and the storyline but I’d just suggest to change the mc or don’t show his reflection dude looks 10

Marquisissad

Jul 18, 2018
I'm very sorry for that early release, couldn't wait anymore. A very dumb move. On a good side, better fix things before it's too late. Feedback is appreciated.
I never intended to make the mc a shota, just wanted to highlight the height difference between him and Karly. The reason is I love tall and slim women. So yeah... now that it was mentioned, they truly seem aliens.
Imani is no loli nor jailbait. I tried to make her just over 18. And as people noted, she's far from it
Bimbofication will be a thing.

Damn. I never thought it would be so hard to read criticism.:coldsweat:

So here is the to-do list:
Fix horrible Aliens
Make Imani 18+
Fix the "only text no render" thing. (initially, I thought it was a good teaser, but as with the stuff mentioned before i was wrong)
Make MC a man

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm very sorry for that early release, couldn't wait anymore. A very dumb move. On a good side, better fix things before it's too late. Feedback is appreciated.
I never intended to make the mc a shota, just wanted to highlight the height difference between him and Karly. The reason is I love tall and slim women. So yeah... now that it was mentioned, they truly seem aliens.
Imani is no loli nor jailbait. I tried to make her just over 18. And as people noted, she's far from it
Bimbofication will be a thing.

Damn. I never thought it would be so hard to read criticism.:coldsweat:

So here is the to-do list:
Fix horrible Aliens
Make Imani 18+
Fix the "only text no render" thing. (initially, I thought it was a good teaser, but as with the stuff mentioned before i was wrong)
Make MC a man
Don't be disheartened by criticism - it shows that people are interested. It would be much worse if no one even bothered.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes