VN Ren'Py Abandoned She said Yes! [v0.2] [Marquisissad]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marquisissad

Jul 18, 2018
Any news of next update??
Hey there! I am very happy to see some interest, here is some news.

I've been working on the complaints list. Tweaking characters, rerendering most scene.
While working on it I realized that I just can't continue without a solid plan.
So for the past 2 weeks, I've been sitting in Twine, writing, rewriting, mapping etc.
The good things: I know how to end the story.
The bad ones: I am struggling to organize scenes into a coherent and interesting story (and obviously fappable). I'm not saying I don't have any progress though. I just can't resolve it the way I want, without turning it into an overbloated mess and something I won't have the interest to finish.

To summarize, I'm still working on the script. Can't say what 0.2 will be like yet.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
we think the demoness is hot because she looks like a monster girl..a genre thats very popular..she has a nice face and wears a suit..which is weirdly kinky...BUT..i'd tone those horns WAY down..traditional small horns are sexiest :p
2351797-bigthumbnail.jpg

Marquisissad

Jul 18, 2018

So there it is. I'm sorry for the delay and the lack of info on my end. I'll try to be more communicative in the future. And no more E.T.A. 0.2 was a very painful and devastating experience, due to the many weird decisions. Like the character roster. I wish I could go back and leave it at 2-3 char max. Then the idiotic 1st person view. And probably the biggest mistake was to do full scenes.

I'm dropping full scene rendering. That's just way too much for my PC to handle. Only XXX and general lewd stuff will be unaffected. For anything else, the classic VN Style will be used i.e. char sprites + background. Hopefully, it will help improve the workflow and keep my mind sane.

Characters look is varied from scene to scene. Some tweaks are still due but no more heavy surgery. Char look will be finalized for 0.3

Hopefully, this update will be entertaining for you. The game is not abandoned, I just didn't expect it to be so exhausting.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes