2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
can someone tell me how to translate these? I've tried programs that ppl say work and followed the steps exactly.. but the game always errors after you try to run it..

..otherwise, there would be like at least 10 translated games on here from me, but.. it never works correctly

I would like a method that just lets me extract the whole text(extract, send it through a translator, fix strange stuff, and then put it back in the game files), but that seems impossible too
Errors can happen for various reasons. Your translation software edited some scripting and you didn't fix the formatting for it, or you edited it yourself trying to fix it and got it wrong. Most the times I had any issues with my translation was when I messed up the scripting. What I did was manually edited those parts. Copied the script as is and then went through it with a fine tooth comb and made sure all the tags and everything were correct. The alternative is just not touch anything scripting related which I find alot of people recommend. The downside to leaving the script alone is you may get an incomplete game translation where only some things are done and others are not, or the game might still not work right.

Translator ++ is the best your going to get for the method you described (You can export the game, script and all file by file) you translate what you want translated, don't touch the rest and then put it back into the game and test it. My advice would be taking your translation one map at a time and playtesting each map. The hardest part of that is figuring out what map is what and getting your game to that point to test it. Would be easier on a free roam game like this but still tedious.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero
Jan 30, 2019
well i finished the game but im with a lot of money now, and i cant buy anything, i really wanted a new outfit for the girl but whatever

Last edited:

cankutso

Oct 27, 2019
I need help is not the first time this error occurs to me:
error.PNG
I would really like to play this game or another with this same problem.
Is there any solution or I just have to curse my luck :c

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I need help is not the first time this error occurs to me...
If your using the default archive program then try using either , or . Extracted the game from the Mediafire and Workupload with 7Zip and Bandizip just to double check and no issues.

Reactions: u z i

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
I can't approach students despite having 75 Exposure, 65 Lewdness, and beaten everyone prior to swimsuit guy.

Is there some other trigger involved?

EDIT: I learned what. You appear to have to do all school Events (there was one I had overlooked outside).

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes