2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
What do you do in this game? I've been told to go to the night park but there's nothing to do there but jump in a crate. The olny thing I've found it the pulling down panties in the bathroom.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
hi what do u mean by this, im stuck on the swimsuit guy, am i supposed to buy a swimsuit or something?
I saw this noted earlier

well you have yo get her lewdness up to the 50 or 55 so she can "offer her's services" to her fellow students, in order to do that you have to re watch some of the events or let yourself be f by the city folks
But haven't been able to get past it either, not sure what the trigger is. My Lewdness is about 60 and I can do the school scenes so not sure what I have to do yet. Sort of dropped the game for a bit then will come back.

skaisher

Dec 10, 2018
so has anyone figured out how to get past the swimsuit guy?

edit:
for anyone else who had problems here, from what i understand you have to both see events by looking around at different times and raise your lewdness by rewatching events/inviting people. when you have done both of those and enter the school it will tell you that you're now able to expose in the school and then you can start the fight. It's a bit annoying, but shouldn't take to long.

Last edited:

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
I still can't get what you supposed to do in this game to unlock more option. The 3 brothers mission is almost impossible to beat.

112358f13

Aug 27, 2017
How do I find the last boss?
The hint guy is talking about it being dark under the lighthouse at midnight or something which I didn't understand. I have lewdness and exposure both at 100. I've tried running around every area exposed and it isn't triggering a boss fight.

XDshiroXD

Jul 2, 2021
How do I find the last boss?
The hint guy is talking about it being dark under the lighthouse at midnight or something which I didn't understand. I have lewdness and exposure both at 100. I've tried running around every area exposed and it isn't triggering a boss fight.
Last boss is in the dojo at night

DannyCCC

Oct 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to get past the Swimsuit Pervert in the school? I've found him but so far I can't really do anything and every time I interact with him he just says how he loves swimsuits. Tried to see if the store was selling a swimsuit but only has panties for sale so anyone got a hint or tip for this?

chiikin

Sep 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to get past the Swimsuit Pervert in the school? I've found him but so far I can't really do anything and every time I interact with him he just says how he loves swimsuits. Tried to see if the store was selling a swimsuit but only has panties for sale so anyone got a hint or tip for this?
get lewd to 50+ and you'llbe able to take clothes off in school

Reactions: DannyCCC

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
does anyone know where the perverts are? is there some in game hint system or something because i could only find the first one by wandering around randomly

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes