2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

cankutso

Oct 27, 2019
If your using the default archive program then try using either , or . Extracted the game from the Mediafire and Workupload with 7Zip and Bandizip just to double check and no issues.
Thank you Bro, I used Bandizip and my problem was solved, it's time to download again ;)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Is there any way to make this full screen? I've tried the usual f4,f5, and right shift + enter no luck

Dec 2, 2017
i don't know how to make the ballerina appear. I know he appears in the morning and I think the location is the place where the park is but other thatn that I don't know what to do.
help

Last edited:

deaddog

May 16, 2017
i don't know how to make the ballerina appear. I know he appears in the morning and I think the location is the place where the park is but other thatn that I don't know what to do.
help
Just keep your distance from him and let him keep running at you and he'll get dizzy

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Anyone know how to get her pubes to work? Both settings seem to keep her shaved

e. Figured it out. Set it to "on" and then it'll show up. I guess some scenes don't show it and that's why I was confused

CIover

Sep 28, 2019
Basically you die as hero or end up as one... :ROFLMAO:
Well, i too remember catching my friends Autism when i saw his room filled with Card Captor Sakura posters. That rabbit hole cannot be unseen and once ur in there's no rope to get back out.

Now that i think about it. That moment in time might be the trigger for me being the Otaku i am today, i should give him a fruit basket or something.

• Haha
Reactions: YukiSlut

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
This is likely a really stupid question but for the life of me I can't figure it out. The tutorial says SHIFT is used to "shake off" male NPCs but it isn't doing anything for me. Are my keybinds messed up or something? Tried every key on the keyboard and nothing is working, I'm stuck in the tutorial with the male NPC groping her boob.

What the hell am I doing wrong? Man I feel stupid right now, I'm sure it's something obvious...

EDIT: Yeah, I'm done screwing with this trash. When I can't even progress through the tutorial it tells me the game isn't worth putting my time into. Good luck to anyone else who bothers with this mess.

Last edited:

nonameforme

Oct 19, 2017
This is likely a really stupid question but for the life of me I can't figure it out. The tutorial says SHIFT is used to "shake off" male NPCs but it isn't doing anything for me. Are my keybinds messed up or something? Tried every key on the keyboard and nothing is working, I'm stuck in the tutorial with the male NPC groping her boob.

What the hell am I doing wrong? Man I feel stupid right now, I'm sure it's something obvious...

EDIT: Yeah, I'm done screwing with this trash. When I can't even progress through the tutorial it tells me the game isn't worth putting my time into. Good luck to anyone else who bothers with this mess.
Press shift suppose to pop-up a action for you to select. Like this

-Shake off
-Handjob (unlock skill)
-(unlock skill)
-(unlock skill)
-Do nothing

And since this isn't default RPGmaker MV's key behavior, it may be language lock (it detect the 'character' rather than the actual 'key', for simplify explaination). Try switching your keyboard to English USA keyboard? (If I use my native keyboard language it won't detect my key).

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes