5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The only new new thing I added was a jump to episode 2 at the end of episode 1 because episode 2 was on a different ren'py page as each episode is within their own folders, but, that should not have caused the issue I don't think, the error I was getting with original save was the scripts has changed, apart from that and correction with changing Sam's line that had Triss saying it and couple of spellings, that's all I touched

I been testing the game throughout episode 2 with the new choices added when I added them to make sure, was getting no issues, just as soon as I tested it with episode one save, I got the issue

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 498, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

But, I am pretty sure, that, just adding jump to episode 2 at the end of the script of episode 1 would not cause that issue,
If you haven't solved it yet, it's a problem with your save file
Python:
def __call__(self):
            if not self.get_sensitive():
                return
            fn = __slotname(self.name, self.page, self.slot)
            if not main_menu:
                if self.confirm:
                    if config.autosave_on_quit and not fn.startswith("auto-"):
                        renpy.loadsave.force_autosave()
                    layout.yesno_screen(layout.LOADING, FileLoad(self.name, False, self.page, slot=self.slot))
                    return
            renpy.load(fn)
And here a possible solution

• Red Heart
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
For anyone on discord, I have started a server at

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: EndlessNights

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Ok, I got to play the latest update since I help out with the proofreading and it's another solid sexy update with a little bit of ass kicking mixed in. You will get to meet JoJo this episode and see what kind of fun and unique vehicle Shelly buys for her and also spend some time with smoking hot Gemma. We'll that's all for now, but I will leave you a pic in the spoiler folder if you want to see it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Shelly's Future Past is a Sci-Fi Erotic Lesbian Time Travel Adventure.
Our protagonist is a 23-year-old woman who lives in Cyber City with her best friend, Triss, in the year 3077.
Shelly has lived an emotional rollercoaster of a life and is special in a way that will be revealed in her story.
A mysterious lady from the future who knows Shelly intimately travels back in time to seek her help.
Together, they must prevent the apocalypse caused by five powerful men who have seized control of Earth.
These three strong women embark on an adventure that will lead them to all sorts of unexpected and thrilling experiences.​

I traveled to the future to understand the past so I could work the sh*t out of this overview. Use it if you like it. :sneaky:

It's good to see the game again. :giggle:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Shelly's Future Past is a Sci-Fi Erotic Lesbian Time Travel Adventure.
Our protagonist is a 23-year-old woman who lives in Cyber City with her best friend, Triss, in the year 3077.
Shelly has lived an emotional rollercoaster of a life and is special in a way that will be revealed in her story.
A mysterious lady from the future who knows Shelly intimately travels back in time to seek her help.
Together, they must prevent the apocalypse caused by five powerful men who have seized control of Earth.
These three strong women embark on an adventure that will lead them to all sorts of unexpected and thrilling experiences.​

I traveled to the future to understand the past so I could work the sh*t out of this overview. Use it if you like it. :sneaky:

It's good to see the game again. :giggle:
Thank you<3, I admit, I hit a paradox :oops: with my overview, as it was kind of hard to write without giving spoilers on how the story plays out, but, I like yours, short and sweet, thank you, I will use yours <3<3,

bigrickmorris

Jan 10, 2018
A female with the right touch, can turn any woman into a lesbian baby <3 :ROFLMAO:
First off, let me just say, that I do not disagree with you on a woman converting another woman! After all, I absolutely LOVE lesbian love! There is nothing more beautiful to me than female love!!! But, your comment leaves me with a question I have actually had for quite some time…. What if the man in this situation has just the right touch? I've heard women say it's not possible for a man to make love to a woman as only a woman can! Yet in my life I have had 3 different woman tell me I have converted them back to men after being with me! I'm not saying this trying to talk myself up, it has actually happened to me! And hell, that wasn't even my intentions as it is my goal in life to be in a relationship with at least two or more women with all involved being ok with it and a whole lot of love between us! It is a simple curiosity though as I am with these woman making love to them by complete instincts on what to do orally and had one ask for a casting of my tongue so she could have a toy made of it!!! lol! Yeah I know, sounds like bullshit but I can assure you every word of it is true!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What if the man in this situation has just the right touch?
Depends on the lesbian.

Some of us are just for the women. I have no issues with men, i'm not a militant dyke but I don't find anything attractive about men. Doesn't matter if their touch made me cum liquid gold, it's not something i've got any interest in.

However there are always curious lesbians that like to try new things. You could probably turn those bi.

Then you have the hurt women that turned les because someone broke their heart. Those you could turn back in a heartbeat.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Let me change the subject a little :giggle:, with some spoilers for the August update

The mystery alien man, thinks he has got the upper hand by doing something to get to JoJo, but, he takes it to a level that just pissed off Shelly more, where Shelly is one step ahead of him

If you play the loyal to Triss scenes you will get these scenes before Gemma takes Shelly out for a day

Well, if you just want to have some fun and play around, then these scenes has some roleplay included

It all goes to hell when he realized, she's not JoJo :LOL:

Nearly finished this update now, just got to finish the final parts, will announce the release dates within the week or two

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Let me change the subject a little :giggle:, with some spoilers for the August update

The mystery alien man, thinks he has got the upper hand by doing something to get to JoJo, but, he takes it to a level that just pissed off Shelly more, where Shelly is one step ahead of him

If you play the loyal to Triss scenes you will get these scenes before Gemma takes Shelly out for a day

Well, if you just want to have some fun and play around, then these scenes has some roleplay included

It all goes to hell when he realized, she's not JoJo :LOL:

Nearly finished this update now, just got to finish the final parts, will announce the release dates within the week or two
Wow, does Gemma handcuff you and pleasure you with her nightstick?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes