5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I thought they did :unsure: They can even be magistrates (president, minister, mayor...). I must read the wrong papers.

But it seems we're forgetting about our beloved Shellies, the author and the character.
Shelly is to blame, she brags about a woman's marvelous touch but didn't provide any proof. I need proof, lots of proofs :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

RyouHanabi

Jan 29, 2023
Enjoying what the game has to offer so far! I can definitely see you've put your soul into this! The characters seem lovely, and also the models are pretty! Love the overall casual, cozy and ofc sexy vibes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, I had a few laughs here and there. Can't wait for more! :love:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Enjoying what the game has to offer so far! I can definitely see you've put your soul into this! The characters seem lovely, and also the models are pretty! Love the overall casual, cozy and ofc sexy vibes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, I had a few laughs here and there. Can't wait for more! :love:
SORRY :cry: The spider was meant to be a little gag, but, don't worry, the spider meets it's end :devilish:

Thank you, glad you finally got to play it, also glad you're enjoying it as much as I am making it, I want it to entertain everyone that plays, no drama bs,, next update is ready and will be released on 16th August

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EndlessNights

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
:unsure: I hope to see, in the next update, something from the "right touch" repertoire ;)
Such gazes, like the one in your render, believe me are at the top of the "TODO" list of any boy who wants to get lucky :ROFLMAO:
Doing some research, I came across with "the old Hollywood"
1722789067521.png

But, it doesn't really work, or at least it hasn't worked for me. In my case the girls' reaction was
tenor.gif :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
:unsure: I hope to see, in the next update, something from the "right touch" repertoire ;)
Such gazes, like the one in your render, believe me are at the top of the "TODO" list of any boy who wants to get lucky :ROFLMAO:
Doing some research, I came across with "the old Hollywood"
View attachment 3898508

But, it doesn't really work, or at least it hasn't worked for me. In my case the girls' reaction was
View attachment 3898543 :cautious::ROFLMAO:
So the game should be "Shelly's Past Future". Exploring the times when delicacy still existed, marginally of course but still.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So the game should be "Shelly's Past Future". Exploring the times when delicacy still existed, marginally of course but still.
Yeah, I'm quite surprised to see such scenes, too, it looks like Shelly has the soul of a young woman from 2 centuries ago :unsure: I realize now that all the macho crap I was prepared to impress her with is of no use to me anymore. damn :cautious: and my poems suck :cautious::ROFLMAO:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Yeah, I'm quite surprised to see such scenes, too, it looks like Shelly has the soul of a young woman from 2 centuries ago :unsure: I realize now that all the macho crap I was prepared to impress her with is of no use to me anymore. damn :cautious: and my poems suck :cautious::ROFLMAO:
That is just a wallpaper image, not an in game scene, well, sort of, as the wallpapers I do for SFP will have some teasers of up and coming future updates

Nah, your poems are okay, dirty, but okay :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Vaginal sex? Hm.
>lesbian tag - OF COURSE, IT'S A LESBIAN STORY AFTER ALL
>no naked males in the preview images - NOPE
>no futa tag - FUTA IS NOT LESBIAN
Doubt.jpg
Definition of Vaginal Sex, is, the vagina being penetrated
Sex between two female partners can certainly involve vaginal penetration / vaginal sex, with fingers, dildos, vibrators or other types of toys

Reactions: EndlessNights

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I knew I was going to enjoy this being a lesbian game but it's more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

It's a genuinely fun read.

>no naked males in the preview images
I wouldn't want to call your common sense into question buuuuuuuuut......

Shelly's Future Past is a Sci-Fi Erotic Lesbian Time Travel Adventure.

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I knew I was going to enjoy this being a lesbian game but it's more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

It's a genuinely fun read.
Thank you Avaron1974 it really does mean a lot to me, knowing that my story telling and sense of humor does not suck as much as my family and friends tell me :LOL: and the right people are enjoying it, thank you <3

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes