VN Ren'Py Shelter [Build 37] [Raus]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Man hard to find furry on human like this shame for all the updates not really much for content. Btw don't let let take away from the game so many great things about it. I'm confused though i do say is the game text based? and I can not for the life of me complete the ritual with rune i've made so many games doing everything people say but always fail no matter was and he loses focus.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Man hard to find furry on human like this shame for all the updates not really much for content. Btw don't let let take away from the game so many great things about it. I'm confused though i do say is the game text based? and I can not for the life of me complete the ritual with rune i've made so many games doing everything people say but always fail no matter was and he loses focus.
You have to go through the game where you do the chef route where he does the magic melding with you and play the route all the way through until the To Be Continued and where it takes you back to the menu screen. Then start a new game from there and take the Rune route.

The game is set up so that certain variables set in specific routes cause changes to open up in other routes. But only if you play them all the way through and start again from there. Saving and loading has a good chance of breaking that system.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
You have to go through the game where you do the chef route where he does the magic melding with you and play the route all the way through until the To Be Continued and where it takes you back to the menu screen. Then start a new game from there and take the Rune route.

The game is set up so that certain variables set in specific routes cause changes to open up in other routes. But only if you play them all the way through and start again from there. Saving and loading has a good chance of breaking that system.
so in all the choices you can make how much actually makes a difference route wise?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

WOooo I love this kind of mechanics, just like "The Town" by Azulookami

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
anyone got all the mysterious figures? I can’t seem to find the one in the turret room
That one is on the ceiling after you return from being pissed off at the dog peeing on the statue...again. Do you know where the one in the kitchen is? It's driving my completionist instincts insane.

Last edited:

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Holy shit, I never took the time to read all the comments before but yikes people need to take it down a notch. Sure they have the same name but this one has all caps and periods inbetween? Also it's furry? Like how do you confuse the two? Get some contacts bros or like maybe turn up the brightness on your screen...

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes