VN Ren'Py Shelter [Build 37] [Raus]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
What is Gay content here ?? is it avoidable ??
you can decline sex scenes but there's lots of nudity and horniness absolutely everywhere
if you aren't into furry dudes you might wanna find a different game
balls and dong as far as the eye can see and I'm pretty sure ladies don't exist in this universe

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
you can decline sex scenes but there's lots of nudity and horniness absolutely everywhere
if you aren't into furry dudes you might wanna find a different game
balls and dong as far as the eye can see and I'm pretty sure ladies don't exist in this universe
Thanks for saving my data!!

Reactions: Malchain

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
so i usually get the newest updates from kemono party and share it here, but there is no update in kemono party, for now i try to request shelter v16 in kemono party telegram group, but i dont want to give to much hope on that one, just wish someone can share shelter v16 for us

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
since there is no android version for now, you can still play the pc versions in android with emulator called joiplay, that you can download in playstore

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
hey just saying you can write awooo in raus Twitter so public version will be post sooner 10 awoo equal to minus 1day waiting for public version , it's quicker instead of waiting for patreon version get leaked

Jun 5, 2019
Here you go update 17

v17 NEW CONTENT:

> 20 000 words of new script! That's too much! o_o

> Two new kissing scene variants with accompanying artworks! Now the kissing dogs will be the two characters who are NOT the dog of the path
> Max's drinking question with a little bit of Teak's barkstory in Shelter (have Alon present in the baths to hear that in full)
> Burry's path is extended further into the night now

> Borkloads of new CGs, new expressions for Burry and background addons
> New music!!

> Two new Barkest Corners

It was a lot of work and I hope you'll enjoy it <3

Awoo~!

PC:

Mac:

Apk:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes