VN Ren'Py Shelter [Build 37] [Raus]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Does anyone have a save filewith everything on the to do list done? After i installed the new version it wiped all my progress

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
oh my god im fucking genius lol
so since raus literally use the whole drive link in his patreon, i just need to copy the text and boom his Google drive is there lol anyway here the link for shelter 18 test build
Screenshot_20211102-165230_Puffin.jpg

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
welp luckly this telegram group that i follow called furry game archives already share this build so you can find it here but you need to have telegram first

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
welp luckly this telegram group that i follow called furry game archives already share this build so you can find it here but you need to have telegram first
Hey this group is great, thanks a lot dude!!!

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
Question what variable do I change for angela so she doesn't break up with me? I accidentally chose to wrong option instead of harem option with her
Umm... I'm going to guess you have the wrong Shelter game. This one is 100% gay, and has no one named Angela in it.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
> 12k words of new script

> Added two special conclusions to the Monster attack in the bath if you used one of the three special (easy) types of PIN combinations in the morning. So either four of the same, four consecutive digits or 6969

> On your way to the control tower, if you decide to check out the sounds and help the Basset, the outcome will be different depending on whether you had Alon in the baths or not. (A third possible outcome is planned for the future, for Max's route)

> a whole bunch of new backgrounds and CGs

> so many new sound effects. I managed to make my own "magic glass breaking" kind of sound effect! Among many other sound edits

> front view Alon portraits

> two new Barkest Corners

> additionally, I spent the last few days working on a censor mode to help streamers! The text censor is not thoroughly polished yet, so there are bound to be some words that should be capitalized but aren't, or words that get censored even though in the context they aren't nsfw. Please report all of those instances in our #bugs-and-typos channel on discord to not spam about it here on Itch.

> Also additionally, a new playtime counter I forgot to remove for public release, blep! So enjoy it until the time I reupload v18 with typo fixes for whatever gets reported today. The counter counts only your time spent in the gallery and in playthrough on brand new saves, so it will be accurate only for new players.

I hope you enjoy!

Awoo~!

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
> 12k words of new script

> Added two special conclusions to the Monster attack in the bath if you used one of the three special (easy) types of PIN combinations in the morning. So either four of the same, four consecutive digits or 6969

> On your way to the control tower, if you decide to check out the sounds and help the Basset, the outcome will be different depending on whether you had Alon in the baths or not. (A third possible outcome is planned for the future, for Max's route)

> a whole bunch of new backgrounds and CGs

> so many new sound effects. I managed to make my own "magic glass breaking" kind of sound effect! Among many other sound edits

> front view Alon portraits

> two new Barkest Corners

> additionally, I spent the last few days working on a censor mode to help streamers! The text censor is not thoroughly polished yet, so there are bound to be some words that should be capitalized but aren't, or words that get censored even though in the context they aren't nsfw. Please report all of those instances in our #bugs-and-typos channel on discord to not spam about it here on Itch.

> Also additionally, a new playtime counter I forgot to remove for public release, blep! So enjoy it until the time I reupload v18 with typo fixes for whatever gets reported today. The counter counts only your time spent in the gallery and in playthrough on brand new saves, so it will be accurate only for new players.

I hope you enjoy!

Awoo~!
That's last month's version (R18), not the newest one, is it?

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
That's last month's version (R18), not the newest one, is it?

Well, The R18 build that was release the beginning of Nov. was only a "Test Build" and not a formal release. I still haven't seen an official R18 release. This might just be the official release...

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes