VN Ren'Py Sheltered Hearts [v0.1.1] [Profundum Studio]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Exactly, you can avoid it!

In my plans it would be half this, half that. If you want to, and you chose the pink (alias romance) options. Then yeah, you can totally get all the girls, or if you just want to love one and hang out with the other ones that's totally possible route too!
Is there any LI in the game yet? Because from the screenshots it looks like prostitution is a big feature in the first version of the game and I'm not sure if it's worth trying now or if it's better waiting for later.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Sheltered Hearts [v0.1.1] [Profundum Studio]

Download android port v0.1.1
| |
(697MB)

Congrats on release D6rk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Skippable and avoidable/optional are two very different things. While the first one skips the scene, they tend to still happen in the background, which is for some fetishes not really desireable. Avoidable or optional are prefered, because, then you (as the player) can prevent things from happening, meaning the choices do have some sort of impact.

The thing is, people would like to be able to avoid certain fetishes or LIs. With avoidable or optional content, you give them the choice to do so, with skippable you have basically a KN, where the at least the aftermath of the skipped scene could still be mentioned.

Just as a advice to keep in mind.
Great advice that I, as a future dev, am taking on board as well.

Game looks great D6rk. Definitely following :)
Something I wouldn't mind seeing in the OP is estimated play time, for each release if applicable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@ and D6rk

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Oh wow, a cyberpunk story in HS... That's relatively rare, I hope there are enough off the shelf assets for you to work with efficiently. Looking forward to trying out after a few updates.

All the best to the developer duo!

• Red Heart
Reactions: D6rk

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ShelteredHearts-0.1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

D6rk

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Is there any LI in the game yet? Because from the screenshots it looks like prostitution is a big feature in the first version of the game and I'm not sure if it's worth trying now or if it's better waiting for later.
Yeah, in the first version it's only just an intro, and the only sex scene is with that girl, the LI's will come in the second update. Working on it with 100% power :giggle:

D6rk

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Great advice that I, as a future dev, am taking on board as well.

Game looks great D6rk. Definitely following :)
Something I wouldn't mind seeing in the OP is estimated play time, for each release if applicable.

Good luck with your VN too!

Thank you, worked my ass off to make it. o_O
Will try to include an estimated play time next version!

Reactions: Vortex@

D6rk

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Oh wow, a cyberpunk story in HS... That's relatively rare, I hope there are enough off the shelf assets for you to work with efficiently. Looking forward to trying out after a few updates.

All the best to the developer duo!
Ohm, all the Map's you see in the first Version is Custom made by me! Made it in blender, learned how to use Hooh's mod tool, and modded it into the game! I did not want to use already made maps for the game, cause it did not fit my vision! Now working on the interior of the building where the story happens. Takes a bit of time, but worth every minute!

Thank you for your support!:coffee:

Reactions: Vortex@ and Wicks99

D6rk

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@ and phdusa1

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Ohm, all the Map's you see in the first Version is Custom made by me! Made it in blender, learned how to use Hooh's mod tool, and modded it into the game! I did not want to use already made maps for the game, cause it did not fit my vision! Now working on the interior of the building where the story happens. Takes a bit of time, but worth every minute!

Thank you for your support!:coffee:
Oh sorry cauz I was looking at the screenshots and simply assumed it was HS. Anyway this art style is seldom seen in such material (too many generic Daz3D) so I wish you success in development. Will try after a few updates with enough content!

• Red Heart
Reactions: D6rk

D6rk

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Oh sorry cauz I was looking at the screenshots and simply assumed it was HS. Anyway this art style is seldom seen in such material (too many generic Daz3D) so I wish you success in development. Will try after a few updates with enough content!
Yes It's HS2, just I made the maps and modded it into it! I use Hanmen's next Gen Shader's + The custom asset's that I mod into the game. Also Partnered up with Lowborn for some Realistic cloth mods! :coffee:

And answering to your too many generic statement. I felt that there were too many VN's using the same maps for different genre's. That is not a problem, I just felt it would more unique if I did my own stuff.

Be sure to try it out later! :giggle:

Reactions: Vortex@ and Wicks99

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's actually a very short intro that doesn't really tell you anything about the game. For me, most interesting part is telling the prostitute that you don't pay for sex and then leaving.

Reactions: qaywsx and Vortex@

D6rk

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
It's actually a very short intro that doesn't really tell you anything about the game. For me, most interesting part is telling the prostitute that you don't pay for sex and then leaving.
Yap it’s a pretty short intro, but I wanted to post it, so people can see it, so I can maybe learn from it and make a better version when the deeper story start’s out. :giggle:
Hope you still enjoyed the No cash for ass policy

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
Few notes for the dev:

• Blowjob Scene: Look at what’s going on with the MC's dick. Fix your dick navigator, or better yet, delete it and use FK.
  • Sex Scene: Why did you expose her anus ?
  • Did you use Hanmen's next-gen textures or just shaders?

D6rk

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Few notes for the dev:

• Blowjob Scene: Look at what’s going on with the MC's dick. Fix your dick navigator, or better yet, delete it and use FK.
  • Sex Scene: Why did you expose her anus ?
  • Did you use Hanmen's next-gen textures or just shaders?
Hi there, saw your review, I see what you wrote, but for example I don't understand what's wrong with the default RenPy GUI? Never mind, addressing your comment here... I don't have a dick navigator because I use the default dick... Ohm, where did I expose her anus? I cannot find it, but let me know if you do, and yes I use Hanmen's texture's and shaders, I just did not have the upsampling turned up. The fellow dev's told me about it, so now I can make better looking renders, and not sharp ones.

Besides the negative review, and the constructive criticism comment. I hope you have a nice day! :alien:

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
I don't understand what's wrong with the default RenPy GUI?
It's not a critical problem, but when you first run a game, it's the first thing you see – it's the face of the game. Usually, if the GUI is default or ugly, then nothing good is going to follow
I don't have a dick navigator because I use the default dick
What's going on with the MC's dick then? First of all, why does the erect dick bends upwards and stretches like a spring?
Ohm, where did I expose her anus?
Oh, my bad, I meant, why did you open her vagina like that?

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@ and D6rk
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes