A$$A

Feb 28, 2019
ah okay thanks guess i need to get better armor and stuff not able to beat him but is there a job that i can do to earn more than from fight? i worked in bar but cannot anymore

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
Are there any consensual defloration scenes for Shera? I tried to gift wrap her virginity to Baral (as Artecia), but...
If you win the capital tournament and get enough red light district fame, then M'Qubeth will send a guard to the middle of the red light district to tell you to meet him. If Shera is still a virgin, then he will offer to give her the Lithograph outright if she has sex with a friend of his.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
If you win the capital tournament and get enough red light district fame, then M'Qubeth will send a guard to the middle of the red light district to tell you to meet him. If Shera is still a virgin, then he will offer to give her the Lithograph outright if she has sex with a friend of his.
I probably should have specified that I wanted a vanilla (as in romance) defloration scene. Hell, just more vanilla in general. For example:

1. Why can't Shera develop a steady relationship with Rom or Baral?
2. Why can't Artecia indulge in a secret relationship with one of her more devoted fans?

There's so much freedom of choice in tackling story content, yet so little variety in hentai content (which mostly consists of rape/prostitution/corruption). It's a real shame.

Jul 21, 2018
If you downloaded the game from here (as in, this thread's opening post), then you don't need the patch.
thanks your reply :)
I understand opening post have a completed game
but I curious how to pass new detect point
in old game patch,they just detect game.exe

I try to unpack Setup Factory exe, but is very difficult
I think have better method to pass detect point.

Callowayaway

Dec 9, 2019
I probably should have specified that I wanted a vanilla (as in romance) defloration scene. Hell, just more vanilla in general. For example:

1. Why can't Shera develop a steady relationship with Rom or Baral?
2. Why can't Artecia indulge in a secret relationship with one of her more devoted fans?

There's so much freedom of choice in tackling story content, yet so little variety in hentai content (which mostly consists of rape/prostitution/corruption). It's a real shame.
Okay? I'm sorry that this game which was clearly tagged with bestiality, group sex, monster sex, rape, and prostitution did not sufficiently appeal to your vanilla sensibilities.

• Haha
Reactions: PervyJetro

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
thanks your reply :)
I understand opening post have a completed game
but I curious how to pass new detect point
in old game patch,they just detect game.exe

I try to unpack Setup Factory exe, but is very difficult
I think have better method to pass detect point.
This must be some language barrier kind-of thing, because I have no idea what you are talking about...

Is it that you desperately want to apply the most recent (V4) Kagura patch onto the game you have downloaded from somewhere?
Well the bad news is, that those Kagura patches are for the Steam version, so if you have a non-Steam version, you can't apply them (unless it really is just checking for the Steam version of the game.exe or whatever; but then again, if you somehow have the Steam version (or Steam-cracked version) it should install just fine).
The good news is, that, as of now, the one in the opening post (v1.06) here is a non-steam version equivalent of a Steam version patched with the latest (again, V4 right now) Kagura patch.

So you DON'T need the patch (for now, at least; if they go to V5 or later, then you should come back and ask).

A$$A

Feb 28, 2019
guys is there really any beastiality content i really didnt saw anything so far and im 5h in with gameplay

Jul 21, 2018
This must be some language barrier kind-of thing, because I have no idea what you are talking about...

Is it that you desperately want to apply the most recent (V4) Kagura patch onto the game you have downloaded from somewhere?
Well the bad news is, that those Kagura patches are for the Steam version, so if you have a non-Steam version, you can't apply them (unless it really is just checking for the Steam version of the game.exe or whatever; but then again, if you somehow have the Steam version (or Steam-cracked version) it should install just fine).
The good news is, that, as of now, the one in the opening post (v1.06) here is a non-steam version equivalent of a Steam version patched with the latest (again, V4 right now) Kagura patch.

So you DON'T need the patch (for now, at least; if they go to V5 or later, then you should come back and ask).
sorry, my english is not good

"Is it that you desperately want to apply the most recent (V4) Kagura patch onto the game you have downloaded from somewhere?"

yes, I understand this thread have completed version, but i want to know how to make a non-Steam version.

Setup Factory is a install package builder, Kagura patch use this to make a .exe package
I try to use x64dbg pass Kagura patch detect point, but it's difficult to me, my assembly language skill is not good.

I can't find any Setup Factory install package unpack tool,
so i think let non-Steam version game pretend a Steam version game can pass detect point .

thank your help :)

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
How to bathe in 100 loads of cum? I want to take that route for the armor

...not in real life of course... well maybe if you know the answer im morbidly curious though

Edit: nvm found it. I thought it would be a scene where she cumbathing with it. How to get 100 loads of cum in real life is still on, of course

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So how to get to the Kraken? I've explored most of the map, stuck in the area that's all dark. I've gotten most of the loot from there, the Phoenix item notetably, but I have no clue how to progress now. Thanks!

Reactions: deadmemories
Jun 29, 2018
So how to get to the Kraken? I've explored most of the map, stuck in the area that's all dark. I've gotten most of the loot from there, the Phoenix item notetably, but I have no clue how to progress now. Thanks!
there are invisible paths in the dark you just have to go through the paths blindly check each dirction

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes