• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
How do i get Mr.Toilet Peeper to come out? It says he's in the toilets in the RL District but so far I've only seen one.

cam1126

Feb 5, 2019
So I think i'm just dumb, but how do you turn around on the spot? The game says R or W but neither work for me

Ggem1

Mar 18, 2019
I am stuck with the owner of Galencieres in the red light district.
Apparently there is a way Shera battles the cowardly bar owner at the red light district, but I cannot initiate this battle? Can someone please help? I got rid of all thugs that were hanging around his bar, but I am not sure how to fight the owner now? Thanks!

idolzieee

May 11, 2020
I wear a mask then I would like to do event front the blue gallop but game crash , Has anyone found an event like this? How to fix it. [script window_message ' line 346 nomethodError]

Last edited:

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Is there any other way to force this peep guy out from the sewer? I dont want the semen get on her feet if possible. append.png

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes