frasse

Feb 7, 2018
im in the castle searching the two level switch , i found one but the guardians name is anjelo and he is too strong

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Great game! My only gripe is that there weren't more scenes like the Guard Captain Yan (Searched In The Hut) scene. That one was pretty unique compared to most of the rest. It really felt like a corruption H-scene as opposed to the typical rape stuff you often find in games like this.

After I saw that scene I was hoping there were going to be many more scenes like it, but sadly I think it's the only one.

Really solid game all around, though. It's actually a decent RPG too, which is a nice change of pace.

Jul 9, 2017
So... I think I somehow managed to softlock my game...
I was going for a virgin, non-perverted route. I have received 2-3 perversion due to unavoidable story events, but nothing more than that. I cleared the outpost as soon as I got there, reached Jabreaux, went to the tower up North, did that, went to the village at the Southwest, cleared that as well, beat Unicorn without giving Shera's virginity.
Then I went to the slums and decided to go for the Alcohol Shipment infiltration, so I went to the last city. Since I got the Litograph resonating, I went to the guard in that mansion and spoke to him, but didn't seduce him. I went back and did the whole infiltration in the slums, completed that bit, completed the tournament in Jabreaux, but now I can't proceed.
My "Next" indicator is past the guard in the mansion gate, but I can't get to it without seducing the guard or (I guess) showing up with a vase; however, Shera absolutely refuses to go to the Red Light District. I can't get there through the guard nor through the passageway that she can't hear about because she's "an outsider."
After winning the tournament, she mentioned something about "checking some of the cities she has left" so I think that's where my softlock comes in. I should be able to go to the RLD after getting one treasure, but since I went to the last city before that line of dialogue, the flags are all messed up now. Does anyone know if I'm missing something? I have the shield, armour and sword treasures.

EDIT: It wasn't a softlock, but it might as well had been. There's a box in the Slums hideout that has a secret button that opens a flight of stairs to a room that has a white jar that counts as a vase. How are you supposed to know about any of this? Get tired and frustrated, then just go across every map mashing "Z" on everything like I did...

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
Did you buy the District Pass?
I did. I bought it on my first visit to the city while checking the shops. I'm gonna try buying another one just in case.
I can't buy another one. I might try editing my save file and getting rid of the pass, then buying it again.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT: I swear this game's progression is so obscure I feel like I'm playing an old Sierra game. Turns out I had to randomly stumble across a hidden button on a non-descript box in the Slums hideout, press it, go up a ladder and randomly find a white jar, that somehow counts as a vase. Thanks for giving me hints about it, game....

Last edited:

Kratherozh

Aug 23, 2017
pls in the arena events in the third fight a mask is needed to unlock an H-event does anyone know how to get it?

Frogguy

Jul 28, 2018
Hey guys, just unsure how to run this game on mac? The link says its a mac installer but none of the files work on mac

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes