seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
Does anyone know if any of the scenes change if you're still a virgin or if there is any content later in the game only if you're still a virgin?

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How do you get into the Red Light District? I got the pass, saw someone mention something about the bandit hideout, i pushed the button in the chest in the bottom right, but theres nothing showing up? Theres an oddly colored tile by the bathrooms but it just mentions something being dragged.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2020
How do you get into the Red Light District? I got the pass, saw someone mention something about the bandit hideout, i pushed the button in the chest in the bottom right, but theres nothing showing up? Theres an oddly colored tile by the bathrooms but it just mentions something being dragged.
Inside Bandit Hideout which required 2 chest to be pushed is for treasure on rooftop,To get into Red Light , you need a Jar first , any Jar will do ,Then talk to the guard outside M'qubeth mansion twice will show you the option to show the Jar,then go to the Inn and meet baral ,Red light District should be unlocked after that

Last edited:

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
where do you get valkrie saber, i already have light attack card and phoenix eye, just missing the saber to make nightbringer sword

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Work in the bar in Jableux or whatever, the capital a few times and a Valkyrie chick will give it to you.

Godfor10

Dec 22, 2019
how to defeat anjelo in demon castle? when you must use the shield! how to use the shield?
Attack, causing a lot of damage in the first place And then continue to throw grenades, leaving little blood
After a while, the buff has disappeared.
(sorry my Eng is bad)

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
For non-installer upload heaven link is missing and the anonupload is super slow. 901 megabytes and it takes 9 hours lol.

Feb 4, 2020
What's the difference between Card of Flurry 50,000 and Card of Flurry 500,000 in Auction ? the description for both item is the same

fucdeedee

Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 486647

Overview:
After the rise of a new Demon Lord, it falls on the chosen hero from an ancient bloodline to stop them. However, due to a curse cast upon him, he must pass the task to his sister Shera. Now she must gather the Three Treasures, and defeat the Demon Lord.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-14
Developer: /
Censored: No [Already Patched]
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Store: - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac (Installer): - -
Win (Non-Installer): -
View attachment 486700 View attachment 486639 View attachment 486640 View attachment 486641 View attachment 486642 View attachment 486643 View attachment 486644 View attachment 486645 View attachment 486646
Where is B1F in dessa?

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
As much I want to defend this game but I just can't. Reason....CG is lazy!!!! If you grab a full save and look at the CG you will notice that no matter what if it is a monster its going to have a human dick.....What? How? Dose that make sense? Every time I see it i cringe so hard it bugs me like no tomorrow. I hate when developers get too lazy and just copy and paste it Sadly this game is a victim of that trend.

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
Excuse me, does anyone know how to get the light attack card? I've been searching for it all over but can't seem to find it

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes