EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Well If I download this and found out that the translation isn't good well yeaah They better find a good translator lol besides there are others out there where the translation is so cringey
This must be your first hgame translated by Kagura Games then. If by cringey translation you mean those done by Sakura Games (both have 'Games' on their name lol) then I totally agree. No worries though, Kagura and Sakura are like day and night. Perfect TL and crappy TL.

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
I don't understand why they are packing these with an installer....
The only purpose seems to be to get people to click 'I Agree' to a hilariously unenforceable EULA, which ironically includes a promise not to try and translate the game or modify it in any way....
Like seriously, wtf Kagura?

Mar 19, 2018
This must be your first hgame translated by Kagura Games then. If by cringey translation you mean those done by Sakura Games (both have 'Games' on their name lol) then I totally agree. No worries though, Kagura and Sakura are like day and night. Perfect TL and crappy TL.
No not really I have played all these rpgm games like Treasure Hunter Claire,The Heiress yes (horrible translation) and the other Oneone1 games but not the vn ones the VN ones that I really like are the Rance Series,Evenicle,Bunny Black etc..

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
No not really I have played all these rpgm games like Treasure Hunter Claire,The Heiress yes (horrible translation) and the other Oneone1 games but not the vn ones the VN ones that I really like are the Rance Series,Evenicle,Bunny Black etc..

you must have noticed something that no one was able to notice, you probably have one of a kind skill,

with that advanced skill,
i don't think you'll be able to enjoy this game & its translation.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
None of the three hgames translated by Kagura Games you mentioned (Treasure Hunter Claire, the Heiress and Meritocracy) had horrible translation, they were near perfect with just a few typos here and there. I believe the horrible translation from 'The Heiress' you're actually refering to is the one made by that one guy on ULMF and not the one made by Kagura Games.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Has somebody already played this game? It looks nice on Dlsite but how much content is there?
I found it another generic RPGmaker game. Nothing groundbreaking. Killing monsters, watching H-events and that all.

Mar 19, 2018
None of the three hgames translated by Kagura Games you mentioned (Treasure Hunter Claire, the Heiress and Meritocracy) had horrible translation, they were near perfect with just a few typos here and there. I believe the horrible translation from 'The Heiress' you're actually refering to is the one made by that one guy on ULMF and not the one made by Kagura Games.
Yeah but if you're fluent in english You'd really know tho sometimes you'll notice a difference but really I just played these rpgm games that are related to 2D or Anime arts and sometimes those 3D rpgms are good like Seaed Room Breed I didn't really like the real life picture of the girls on these rpgm it's really a big turn-off for me lol xD

Mar 19, 2018
you must have noticed something that no one was able to notice, you probably have one of a kind skill,

with that advanced skill,
i don't think you'll be able to enjoy this game & its translation.
Hahaha lol as long as it's barely readable or the translation's decent I'll play it anyways sometimes even a machine translation

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
nice i have game bueyd and say the 1.04 is not full playble many errors inside XD

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
Kagura Games didn't translate "The Heiress" and "Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade". They were machine translated by a company and released onto Steam.
Treasure Hunter Claire was actually translated by Kagura Games and has a great English translation.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah but if you're fluent in english You'd really know tho sometimes you'll notice a difference but really I just played these rpgm games that are related to 2D or Anime arts and sometimes those 3D rpgms are good like Seaed Room Breed I didn't really like the real life picture of the girls on these rpgm it's really a big turn-off for me lol xD
Well I'm no english native speaker but saying it's horrible just because of some few difference in language ethics is going overboard. I don't really know if you're still refering to Kagura Games when you mentioned 3D rpgm but I mostly agree on the 2D side. They are more appealing and more stylish, well that's all a question of preference. If the 3D looks 2D-ish (2.5D) and anime-ish then I'll still like it just as much as the 2D ones (like AA2, Secrossphere, COM3D2, etc...)

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Kagura Games didn't translate "The Heiress" and "Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade". They were machine translated by a company and released onto Steam.
Treasure Hunter Claire was actually translated by Kagura Games and has a great English translation.
I don't really remember about 'The Heiress' but I'm pretty sure the Meritocracy I've played had perfect translation and was definitely not MTL. As for if Kagura Games made the TL, it seems that I've mixed up some stuff once again ah (must be with Ideology in Friction).

Mar 19, 2018
Well I'm no english native speaker but saying it's horrible just because of some few difference in language ethics is going overboard. I don't really know if you're still refering to Kagura Games when you mentioned 3D rpgm but I mostly agree on the 2D side. They are more appealing and more stylish, well that's all a question of preference. If the 3D looks 2D-ish (2.5D) and anime-ish then I'll still like it just as much as the 2D ones (like AA2, Secrossphere, COM3D2, etc...)
Hahaha Well yeah you're right But still there are so many games out there that are good and says it's english but when you've played it It's not that really good or decent by the way what's your favorite VN game? Mine is the Rance Series and about this game looks like you can't go nude when you take off you're equipment off too bad i really like the mechanic where the character goes nude while the standing image is there xD

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes