• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Multiple endings? What are the conditions? Is it a single choice or something that must be worked up to over time?

May 6, 2017
Multiple endings? What are the conditions? Is it a single choice or something that must be worked up to over time?
in a game like this ?
Mostly over time, aka, can u stay virgin or love to have good time anytime, anywhere~
but that just my thought on how the game goes, since i havent finish it yet

Jello_pudding

Aug 23, 2016
Kagura Games is the best thing to happen to Japanese hentai games for the english speaking, for the first time I want to buy these things because I don't need to jump through hoops to buy a game on a platform I can't understand for a game I can't read.

I hope everyone who can buy their games does and they get super successful.

May 6, 2017
I hope everyone who can buy their games does and they get super successful.
Do support the translator especially a good one if u able too
if not, then spread the word in anyway u can
making them successful will make many game that untranslated seen the light by proper hand and not by the despicable Machine Translation program

Sunni

Jan 2, 2018
Is there a way to avoid losing Shera's virginity after fighting the Masked Man for the first time?

Reactions: Kohiwa

xort

Jun 1, 2017
"Someone in the village has to do this... and that someone is me"

Ah shit everyone back away we got a badass here.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Wish we could get a game with an Angel Lord, who sends sexy female angles to "Batter and Bruise" our male main character.
Now that would be an incredible way to break from the mainstream lmao. Wait isn't that what exactly Monster Girl Quest is?

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Zyro

May 27, 2017
"Developer: "

Fuck.

Is this one censored too? :censored:
I think you're mistaking Kagura Games for Sakura Games. All of their games are uncensored except for Steam release which you will have to download a patch from their website. This one is JAST version so it comes fully uncensored. Iirc the only exception is their release of Branded Azel because it was a change of publisher.

Reactions: Nedie

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I always get really suspicious when I see an installer with a secondary payload, calling URLDownloadToFileA and being able to interpret Lua...

So here's a plain 7z archive with just the game files.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes