snivy5665

Feb 27, 2018
How am I ment to beat the unicorn boss? Every time I get him to 1/3 or less health he uses his 1 shot spell and insta ggs me.

PM21

May 1, 2018
So I dropped the save file in that was uploaded on the previous page, but when I open the save file and attempt to access the item menu, the game crashed. Anyone have any luck with it or have another save file?

Reactions: Pozar55

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
How am I ment to beat the unicorn boss? Every time I get him to 1/3 or less health he uses his 1 shot spell and insta ggs me.
What I did was farm some money and bought the regenate spell and the ex quick heal, and just used normal attacks, kept my regenate spell up and quick heal when he used his karma attack, I was level 22 when I fought him, i lost to him 3 times 4th I equiped those spells and pretty much turtle and normal attack him to death.

Cfif

Jul 25, 2017
Good lord, what a godawful uncensor. Looks like it was done in like 30 seconds. I'd rather have the censored version...

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
I think you're mistaking Kagura Games for Sakura Games. All of their games are uncensored except for Steam release which you will have to download a patch from their website. This one is JAST version so it comes fully uncensored. Iirc the only exception is their release of Branded Azel because it was a change of publisher.
No, i know SG but i actually mean KG.

They have been known to censor certain types of content ( internationally) to appeal to China, they have published translated games before that had some content cut/removed/rewritten due to china's demands.

So i was wondering.

Hollow15

Sep 30, 2018
anyone have any luck in beating the tournament? in the first real round there is a guy who charges up for 4 rounds and then attacks to one shot you. I figured that uing the ability that ensures i will instant dodge the next physical attack to come my way would do something, but it doesn't. I still get hit and die.

Aglovale

Apr 10, 2018
anyone have any luck in beating the tournament? in the first real round there is a guy who charges up for 4 rounds and then attacks to one shot you. I figured that uing the ability that ensures i will instant dodge the next physical attack to come my way would do something, but it doesn't. I still get hit and die.
You kill him within those few turns. Having a weapon that attacks twice per turn helps

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I know im asking a question wih an obvious answer, but, are there pros and cons between the installer version and the non installer version?

Hollow15

Sep 30, 2018
so is not using a locale editor going to be an issue, or is this unrelated. Talking to the silver person to do some gacha thing in the slums, and i get an error crash
window_message line 346 NoMethodError specifically

TsuBlu3

Aug 8, 2016
Good lord, what a godawful uncensor. Looks like it was done in like 30 seconds. I'd rather have the censored version...
This game was the perfect example of why I always laugh when people around here whine and bitch and immediately disregard things that have the censored tag. In 99% of cases the little blur is infinitely preferable over the alternative, which in this case was three seconds in MS Paint - just long enough to make sure the five lines are closed so the "fill with color" option works.

Reactions: Watters and Zippix

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
how to trigger the cow h-scene on the north village, it says no matter what you do, dont turn your back against it. but i cant turn my character without leaving the blinking spot.

nvm found it.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes