Zyro

May 27, 2017
No, i know SG but i actually mean KG.

They have been known to censor certain types of content ( internationally) to appeal to China, they have published translated games before that had some content cut/removed/rewritten due to china's demands.

So i was wondering.
The only censorship I could remember was shota content being dubbed as gnomes or manchilds and that was to bypass through Steam because there's no way they'll let shota content pass. I don't recall any cut content.

Reactions: superelmo

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
The only censorship I could remember was shota content being dubbed as gnomes or manchilds and that was to bypass through Steam because there's no way they'll let shota content pass. I don't recall any cut content.
Usually they censor "underage" context, especially loli and shota for *ahem [FBI open up!]* just like the shota stuff you mentioned. example, one of the translated games by aburasobabiyori, terrible laboratory, the main character which is a loli and supposed to be in high school in the game's context, was called out as at least 18 and instead of high school, was changed to university student instead. They may also reword some context that doesn't make sense in western culture or context which does in japan for a easier understanding in the west, although it does ruin a bit of the charm sometimes for some people. but frankly it is a fair trade for legal publicity and good translation. (uncensored art are also bonuses)

belec

Aug 15, 2017
colliseum meet funs near brothel gives this error when you decide to jump:

seem to be error in this code:
\C[6]\N[1]:\C[0]
It's a-me, Artecia!!\ Wahoo!

removed it solved my problem.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
what is difference between installer and non installer?
Installer = you download an installer that you must install to play the game.
Non Installer = you download the game files and just play the game. No install necessary.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
So........... anyone fell into the AuToMoDe GeTs StOrEd In SaVeFiLe trap?

copypaste from
#==============================================================================
# ■ RGSS3 メッセージ関連追加システム Ver1.04 by 星潟
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# ALTキー:
# 自動ページ送りのON/OFF切り替え。(初期状態はOFF)
# 自動ページ送りをOFFからONに切り替えた際のページでは
# 右下に半透明で自動モードを示すスプライトが表示される。
# 一度決定キー等で次のページに行くとスプライトが通常の表示となり
# ここから自動モードに入った事を示す。
# (半透明の状態ではまだ自動ではなく、次のページから自動送りが適用される事を示す)

Unless I am even more insane than I am aware of (and I once RL-torched a half squaremile because I thought aliens were holding captured breeding slaves there), apparently for whatever idiotic reason hitting ALT triggers Automode (like visual novels have) and this gets saved in Savefile, savequit and reload does NOT release it.

Turns usage of Alt+Enter and Alt+Tab into Precision work (as sliding off ALT without finishing the combo triggers crap)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
I don't really remember about 'The Heiress' but I'm pretty sure the Meritocracy I've played had perfect translation and was definitely not MTL. As for if Kagura Games made the TL, it seems that I've mixed up some stuff once again ah (must be with Ideology in Friction).
Ah yup, I apologize. You were right about Meritocracy having a good English translation, but it definitely was not published by Kagura Games.

Reactions: LewdJiggle

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
How to acess recollection room?, i finished the game and got the Master Key to unlock all cg's but no idea where it is. And about v1.04, it was a fix by something being broken in the middle of the game, usual error stuff... well, ending claims that this game should have a sequel to it's story though.

Edit: attaching my save folder to whoever wants to search for the recollection room, way too lazy now and gotta sleep.
I'm having a problem opening the item section on your saves :confused:

I used the no installer version.

Reactions: Ash5674 and Pozar55

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Usually they censor "underage" context, especially loli and shota for *ahem [FBI open up!]* just like the shota stuff you mentioned. example, one of the translated games by aburasobabiyori, terrible laboratory, the main character which is a loli and supposed to be in high school in the game's context, was called out as at least 18 and instead of high school, was changed to university student instead. They may also reword some context that doesn't make sense in western culture or context which does in japan for a easier understanding in the west, although it does ruin a bit of the charm sometimes for some people. but frankly it is a fair trade for legal publicity and good translation. (uncensored art are also bonuses)
I'm pretty sure they are famous for buying translations from people instead of doing their own, intimidating people on the base of " we legally acquired the license for the game, so either you sell us your translation or we sue you"

( how do you think they keep buying licenses/announcing/releasing games like that? i've also experienced their rushed translations firsthand before, for example, last game i've bought from them was "Prez Yukino", on relase it had bad translation and their patch actually broke the game and added bugs).

Also i'm not very fond of altering, cutting and modifying the source material in any form of art ( videogames included), so everytime they " get a new game" i tend to check the tags on the original first and compare, but usually, in their case i just decided to stick to the japanese version of every game they " translate".

That's where my initial " Fuck" came from, like, another game bites the dust.

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
This game looks good but the art for main character looks so derpy (mainly the animated idle image used in conversations).

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
FAQs

Q: What's the code for that one chest in the sewers?

A: There is an underground prison in Jabreaux Castle. One of the prisoners will tell you the code. Which just so happens to be "69".

Q: Is there a way to avoid losing Shera's virginity when fighting Frontam in the sewers?

A: You "win" that battle (and gain 2,000 bonus EXP) by having Shera defend against his attacks for a little while. If she can't survive long enough, then either level her up and/or upgrade her equipment. Some Neo Potions might help, too.

Q: How do I navigate my way through the unicorn's cave? The writing on the wall said something about a horn...

A: Take the exit marked by a brownish pillar of rocks (said "horn") nearby on the ground at each intersection.

Q: How do I defeat the tournament opponent who charges up for 4 rounds and then one-shots Shera?

A: His attack cannot be evaded. You must knock him out within those 4 turns. Equipping a weapon that attacks twice per turn, for example, might help.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
i have to ask this question for every rpg kagura games translates: how is the combat balance / difficulty? can you just spam basic attack through all combat and become ridiculously overpowered from killing only a few mobs?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Q: How do I defeat the tournament opponent who charges up for 4 rounds and then one-shots Shera?
Perfect dodge is an ex skill that makes all physical attacks miss.
You can get a sword skill when naked that makes all attacks miss.
You can also screw with the guy by getting the mask from the red light district Colosseum fights. (I think).

This game is good.
The character is super cute and has huge tits. Starts off kinda a stupid and learns lewd things.
The combat system lets you swap weapons mid fight. You can also equip skills, cards that give passive buffs, and accessories that give different stat and abilities.
Different weapons also mix different values, including the whip that does AOE damage.
Their is a huge Red Light district you and spend time in with 7 or 8 different places to work at with tons of content.

The only downside is that some(all) of the male bodies during sex looks downright terrible and out of place. I wonder if that was some comical attempt at uncensoring the game?

Reactions: Carion_Crow
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes