ken ko

May 14, 2017
so is not using a locale editor going to be an issue, or is this unrelated. Talking to the silver person to do some gacha thing in the slums, and i get an error crash
window_message line 346 NoMethodError specifically
Do any know how to bypass this error? Or remove what file?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
this dev is a dump fucker, first he rages about western pirates his robf games so he adds in game riddles
then he gets so mad he stops making bf games :cry:
and instead does this... which makes his artist run of

then he makes this crap and now he sells it on steam:rolleyes:
guess he isn't so mad about werstern pirates anymore:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
How do you kill the final boss? Dude just tanks all my hits.
Oh what the fuck. Here I am trying to kill the boss, but I'm required to die? I spent how many pots and consumables trying to stay alive hoping it would be mid fight she actually uses the goddamn treasures.

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
lose during the phase he tanks your hits, after a cutscene you'll get a new skill
Sorry about. I figured it out when I decided to rage quit the final boss and just let her die hoping for a game over rape. Sadly that doesn't even exist. Right after I did his 2nd phase, 2 turns and he's dead.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The moment the gif appeared of the guy trying to explain sex to the protagonist I knew that this was a real winner.

Jun 20, 2017
Getting this error during the gambling scene in the slums, any clue how to fix?
I'm getting the same error but in another place:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems these errors have already been . If the Steam version had already been cracked we could apply every new patches ourselves directly from Kagura's website, but for the DRM-free versions...we're gonna have to wait until someone upload the patch or the updated game.

This is par for the course with Kagura, to ship their games full of game breaking bugs and fix them along the way with a bunch of patches; I had this same experience playing Lillitales.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zippix

a55555

May 31, 2017
Getting error "perversion must be 50 or higher to negotiate." Anyone else getting this? I have over 50 perversion.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Some of the scenes have a note that says they disappear after I clear the Dessa Checkpoint, does that mean not going through it the first time until I get those scenes or is there a return to Dessa at some point? I'm just trying to make sure I don't lock myself out of anything and the save posted earlier is throwing errors.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes