Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone know where you can find more Torn Pages? I have "Torn Page A" but I'm not sure where the others could be
Gaia.png
Here "Slum Inn" at "Gaia Slums" you need sleep here and trigger the event with the Inn owner 1 or 2 times ( H Scene )

Good luck!

Jul 11, 2018
Heh. Realized really quickly that the names of almost all of the characters, monsters, and cities are thinly veiled references to Gundam that are off by one letter or syllable.

You have characters like Aznar (Char Aznable), Sinarju (MSN-06S Sinanju), Yan (YMS-15 Gyan), Dozley (Dozle Zabi), Revin (Admiral Revil), the Doms (MS-09B Dom), Anjelo (Angelo Sauper). Frontam is not only named after, but entirely based around Full Frontal. Right down to the mask and sharing a striking number of similarities to Aznar/Char. Hell, at this point, I'm almost certain that Shera's name is a spin off of Sayla Mass.

You have places like Dexas (Texas Colony), Lunatu Region (Luna II), Dessa Region (Odessa Mining Base/Operation Odessa), Jabraux (Jaburo), Balau (Palau), Damar (Dakar) Bandit Town Gaia (Gaia of the Black Tri-Stars), Nerheim (Anaheim Electronics), The Blue Gallop (Gallop land ship), and Zeonip Bar (Principality of Zeon).

Then you have monsters like Zakk (MS-06 Zaku II), Dopper (Dopp fighter plane), Aguyn Flower (MSM-04 Acguy), Quey (AMX-04 Qubeley), Mudrogg (RX-78-6 Gundam Mudrock), Judah (EMS-10 Zudah), and Talga Bat (OZ-00MS Tallgeese).

None of this is at all important, but holy hell is it interesting to see.

That said, I find it sad that there are almost no H-Games involving Gundam characters or set within one of the many timelines across the series' multiverse. All there are are either small flash games, or games that use stolen fanart.

Last edited:

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Heh. Realized really quickly that the names of almost all of the characters, monsters, and cities are thinly veiled references to Gundam that are off by one letter or syllable.

You have characters like Aznar (Char Aznable), Sinarju (MSN-06S Sinanju), Yan (YMS-15 Gyan), Dozley (Dozle Zabi), Revin (Admiral Revil), Dom (MS-09B Dom), Anjelo (Angelo Sauper). Frontam is not only named after, but entirely based around Full Frontal. Right down to the mask and sharing a striking number of similarities to Aznar/Char. Hell, at this point, I'm almost certain that Shera's name is a spin off of Sayla Mass.

You have places like Dexas (Texas Colony), Lunatu Region (Luna II), Dessa Region (Odessa Mining Base/Operation Odessa), Jabraux (Jaburo), Balau (Palau), Damar (Dakar) Bandit Town Gaia (Gaia of the Black Tri-Stars), Nerheim (Anaheim Electronics), The Blue Gallop (Gallop land ship), and Zeonip Bar (Principality of Zeon).

Then you have monsters like Zakk (MS-06 Zaku II), Dopper (Dopp fighter plane), Aguyn Flower (MSM-04 Acguy), Quey (AMX-04 Qubeley), Mudrogg (RX-78-6 Gundam Mudrock), Judah (EMS-10 Zudah), and Talga Bat (OZ-00MS Tallgeese).

That said, I find it sad that there are almost no H-Games involving Gundam characters or set within one of the many timelines across the series' multiverse. All there are are either small flash games, or games that use stolen fanart.
Gundam or anime robot in fact is a niche market
all anime of it got less profit to none and more rely on toy and good
We like it so we see it's huge
but in general it can't competition with other like naruto bleach etc
and more of it is... it's robot invovle game
so the fan made need to do robot art
that is not a general artist ability like human body...

SmallTree201

Oct 20, 2018

You have characters like Aznar (Char Aznable), Sinarju (MSN-06S Sinanju), Yan (YMS-15 Gyan), Dozley (Dozle Zabi), Revin (Admiral Revil), the Doms (MS-09B Dom), Anjelo (Angelo Sauper). Frontam is not only named after, but entirely based around Full Frontal. Right down to the mask and sharing a striking number of similarities to Aznar/Char. Hell, at this point, I'm almost certain that Shera's name is a spin off of Sayla Mass.

This game having a unicorn as one of its main enemies is possibly also a reference to the RX-0 Gundam Unicorn.

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
How can I seduce the instructor of the first town ( port town ) ? sher.png
EDIT: NVM I found it. Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Farnk

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
...about the Gaia guy... where you have to steal... could someone give me a clue? I'm giving up on that.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
For those uploading saves, you need to upload the "PublicData" file as well. For those who don't want to wait for someone here to do that, you can download a save file from the Japanese version from some other site (such as ulmf.org). The Japanese save itself won't work but the "PublicData" file will. You can then use one of the saves here to access the CG room (if the CG room isn't accessible by default).

Reactions: Verlion
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes