easy85

Apr 16, 2018
W

Where do you get double strike weapons?
there is a skill i wound up finding, it does 5 attackjs in one turn, but it really eats up your MP
Get a greatsword and two skills: Decimate and Titania. I think you can buy everything in the capital city or some other city. Titania is an Extra Skill so it doesn't consume a turn. On recommended level you can kill that guy in 3-4 turns.
For the rest of the game you use sword and Iai Stance - it's an overpowered counter. You block all physical damage and return the same number of hits to them. Of course there are more combinations of skills and equipment like this.
how do i get the mask? and the item to triggered the event in slums?
You should get item automatically at some point - it's the one that hides your presence.
To get the mask you need to go to Red-Light District Colosseum. To unlock it, you need to get your shield back from bandits and go to the last city. Plot will carry you from there. Lewd Colosseum is in the left part of red district.
Some of the scenes have a note that says they disappear after I clear the Dessa Checkpoint, does that mean not going through it the first time until I get those scenes or is there a return to Dessa at some point? I'm just trying to make sure I don't lock myself out of anything and the save posted earlier is throwing errors.
You can't get all scenes in one go anyway. Depending on your choices, virginity and perversion status you get different set of events. Spoilers for Dessa checkpoint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are more "mini-routes" like this in the game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Get a greatsword and two skills: Decimate and Titania. I think you can buy everything in the capital city or some other city. Titania is an Extra Skill so it doesn't consume a turn. On recommended level you can kill that guy in 3-4 turns.
For the rest of the game you use sword and Iai Stance - it's an overpowered counter. You block all physical damage and return the same number of hits to them. Of course there are more combinations of skills and equipment like this.

You should get item automatically at some point - it's the one that hides your presence.
To get the mask you need to go to Red-Light District Colosseum. To unlock it, you need to get your shield back from bandits and go to the last city. Plot will carry you from there. Lewd Colosseum is in the left part of red district.

You can't get all scenes in one go anyway. Depending on your choices, virginity and perversion status you get different set of events. Spoilers for Dessa checkpoint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are more "mini-routes" like this in the game.
I see, thanks for the clarification.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
White Bomber Could you check if it's still the latest version? Sadly, the (latest?) Kagura patch cannot be applied to non-steam versions, but I have a sneaking suspicion that there is a chance a newer version is already up, seeing there are some errors that seemingly look as bugs reported here. But hey, hopefully I'm wrong!
Cheers!

proswagonizt

May 16, 2018
colliseum meet funs near brothel gives this error when you decide to jump:

seem to be error in this code:
\C[6]\N[1]:\C[0]
It's a-me, Artecia!!\ Wahoo!

removed it solved my problem.
How did you fix the error? I'm not sure where to remove this bit to get the scene.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
How did you fix the error? I'm not sure where to remove this bit to get the scene.
Map 22 if not mistaken if you open game in vx ace and find map click on event near brothel.. i think you will need 3rd tab there you will find such text.

Hollow15

Sep 30, 2018
there are a couple of places where I can’t get through, and the quest does not work
not sure what the issue is in the 4th image. First image you need to progress in other area's first, i think you need to at least face the Unicorn in the cave before you can keep going.
for image two, stand in the square, hold down the "w" key and move so your back is to the tent, then hit z.
for image three do the same thing, except face the top of the screen while staying in place.

Hollow15

Sep 30, 2018
there are a couple of places where I can’t get through, and the quest does not work
not sure what the issue is in the 4th image. First image you need to progress in other area's first, i think you need to at least face the Unicorn in the cave before you can keep going.
for image two, stand in the square, hold down the "w" key and move so your back is to the tent, then hit z.
for image three do the same thing, except face the top of the screen while staying in place.

zeyd.eashan

Mar 19, 2019
Just wondering but at the blacksmith in the orc village does anyone else get [][][] when checking what materials you need to craft those items?
have 1.05 version if that helps somehow

Jun 20, 2017
Fucking hell, the 1.05 version doesn't solve the error I have. I reported it to the developer and it turns out there's another patch incoming that will finally address these game breaking bugs.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Guys, WorkUpload works fine... I understand you're used to Mega, but try at least other hosts.

This website has a list of uploading websites permited, specificly to avoid waiting times and deletion of files. Sure some are better than others, but try others at least before asking for Mega.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes