jasterx17

May 20, 2019
someone asked how to beat the masked swordsman in the sewers when you first meet him. The answer you don't you just survive a few turns until its over, if you lose, well you're fucked " in every sense of the word" just be on defense and heals yourself, best to buy a heal spell too for it.

Reactions: arcticfoxxy

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
I always get really suspicious when I see an installer with a secondary payload, calling URLDownloadToFileA and being able to interpret Lua...

So here's a plain 7z archive with just the game files.
i feel just the same about every game need installer thanks man

Reactions: Anonymousity

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
I don't understand why they are packing these with an installer....
The only purpose seems to be to get people to click 'I Agree' to a hilariously unenforceable EULA, which ironically includes a promise not to try and translate the game or modify it in any way....
Like seriously, wtf Kagura?
Maybe because they are an official company and they are obliged to do it? You know, it's probably better not to get some government department on your ass because of some stupid EULA - especially when you are already releasing borderline acceptable content (kids renamed to gnomes are still kids, some "light" bestiality, etc.).
Just a thought.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this? I came to this unicorn cave and it just circles around in every direction. The one thing on the wall said something about a unicorn horn but I can't find it.

Reactions: Detesteorare

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
How to acess recollection room?, i finished the game and got the Master Key to unlock all cg's but no idea where it is. And about v1.04, it was a fix by something being broken in the middle of the game, usual error stuff... well, ending claims that this game should have a sequel to it's story though.

Edit: attaching my save folder to whoever wants to search for the recollection room, way too lazy now and gotta sleep.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thx for the upload.
Another Kagura, huh? I guess I'm glad that they are around, as I should be.

But really, don't become fanboyish guys, the fact of the matter is that the TLs are good, but like surprise-surprise, at least half their releases already had a fan-TL (and most of the time, quality at that) to begin with -think of that whatever you want to-, and there is always a slight chance that something may get censo...I mean touched upon for the "greater good".
True, it probably won't, but there's always that little inner voice saying..."but what if?!". As it already had happened once or twice.

Still, all in all, it's nice to have them around.
(but God, why the eff did they choose KaguraGames as a name when there was (still is) such an atrocity as SakuraGame; like just from this thread it clearly shows that they may get mixed up accidentally... lol)

Detesteorare

Apr 14, 2018
How to acess recollection room?, i finished the game and got the Master Key to unlock all cg's but no idea where it is. And about v1.04, it was a fix by something being broken in the middle of the game, usual error stuff... well, ending claims that this game should have a sequel to it's story though.

Edit: attaching my save folder to whoever wants to search for the recollection room, way too lazy now and gotta sleep.
Use the key item Lithograph Fragment or Completed Lithograph to access recollection room. Once in the recollection room use the Master Key to unlock everything.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Still, all in all, it's nice to have them around.
(but God, why the eff did they choose KaguraGames as a name when there was (still is) such an atrocity as SakuraGame; like just from this thread it clearly shows that they may get mixed up accidentally... lol)
I don't see how you get them mixed up anymore. Sakura games rebranded awhile ago. They are now known as paradise project. All their games on steam have been renamed as well. So by all intents and purposes, Sakura games no longer exists. I do find it humorous that they messed up so bad they had to change their name because in the short time they did translations they earned the hatred of so many.

pkfast

Sep 19, 2016
where is the clue in the sewer chest code? i know its 69 from previous post but want to know how.

nvm, got it. Dude from prison cell in castle.

Last edited:

Grannonon

Oct 17, 2017
where is the clue in the sewer chest code? i know its 69 from previous post but want to know how.
When you get to Jabreaux, there is a castle. When you get inside the castle there is a prison underground, one of the prisoners will tell you the code

Danton

Dec 3, 2017
I always get really suspicious when I see an installer with a secondary payload, calling URLDownloadToFileA and being able to interpret Lua...

So here's a plain 7z archive with just the game files.
Taken down already =/

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes