Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Some minor hidden things I didn't find mentioned anywhere in the thread, nor hinted at in-game, but may be worth knowing:

- In the first city, the guild instructor. Using a suspicious potion (self-destruct item) during his tutorial battle will unlock a mini-scene and the Surrender skill.
- In the first city, the bar. Slipping on the banana peal unlocks the Pratfall skill.
- Approaching the Dessa Checkpoint while completely naked will allow you to get arrested unlock the Dessa "dungeon", which has at least three distinct H-scenes inside.
- After entering the Dessa Checkpoint (but before leaving out the other side, by stealing/prostituting/buying a border pass), you can double back to the rural village and get the border pass seller's h-scene. This lets you get h-scenes from multiple branches of this "quest" without replaying it.

Feb 4, 2020
Some minor hidden things I didn't find mentioned anywhere in the thread, nor hinted at in-game, but may be worth knowing:

- In the first city, the guild instructor. Using a suspicious potion (self-destruct item) during his tutorial battle will unlock a mini-scene and the Surrender skill.
- In the first city, the bar. Slipping on the banana peal unlocks the Pratfall skill.
- Approaching the Dessa Checkpoint while completely naked will allow you to get arrested unlock the Dessa "dungeon", which has at least three distinct H-scenes inside.
- After entering the Dessa Checkpoint (but before leaving out the other side, by stealing/prostituting/buying a border pass), you can double back to the rural village and get the border pass seller's h-scene. This lets you get h-scenes from multiple branches of this "quest" without replaying it.
Any Idea about Hidden Item and Equipment ?

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
This is funny because Kagura (publisher) doesn't even bother with hunting pirates (free marketing in niche market is probably more important for them than few thousands sold copies more) and since the original japanese dev hates "outsiders" (I don't want to call him a racist...) I'm pretty sure he's behind unavailable links.
I mean, he did put a word-puzzle in japanese into his game, even though it was available on english dlsite... People bought it and couldn't play it until he released a patch on his website/blog (in japanese).

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
How do you get this event?
1602150213832.png

and this one

1602150750346.png

and these......i played before but i forgot how to get them!

1602150776494.png

1602150787731.png

Last edited:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Is it just me or are all the links download speeds pure shit, im getting like 50kbs - 80kbs, having to wait 3 - 6 hours for a 900mb file is bull:mad:.....

Henty_Panty

Apr 14, 2019
Is it just me or are all the links download speeds pure shit, im getting like 50kbs - 80kbs, having to wait 3 - 6 hours for a 900mb file is bull:mad:.....
The Terminal link worked for me. I got like 5mb/s, but I do have shitty internet so...

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
That "cat" site has it at good speed.. search there. ;)

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
someone have a full save?
I just typed save in the search box (this thread) and came up with this, I think there were more. just picked this one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/shera-an...asgar-knights-kagura-games.42030/post-2777609

EDIT as to a walk through only one I found encase anyone was seeking one. Not a very detailed one, but was really all I could find. Wish had a better one, there is so much hidden or tricky to find stuff in this one.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
What's the difference in results if youAlso after you win is there any story left if you continue, and is restarting with data cleared different then just starting the game over again? Is it a "New Game +" kindof thing or is it just a new game?

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes