Feb 4, 2020
After endgame boss ,there will be cutscene ,that will be the last story.there's new game+ option in bonus room which keep your item if you going to try different route/branch

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
The game constantly crashes with me, I'm playing on wine, but usually never has serious issues with RPGM.
Anyone experience anything like this might have a workaround?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So how do i trigger this event?
So I managed to get around to it, you can find the merchant he speaks about in the next city at the restaurant/inn, at first it just wouldn't trigger, but then I managed to increase my perversion, not sure which value, but from ~50 to 70+-, and then the option finally popped up when talking to the merchant again.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Alright I feel getting near the end of the game, closing in on 200 perversion, I was really hyped to see a "anal only" village so early in the game, but then, that was literally the only anal scene, wtf?

Feb 4, 2020
Alright I feel getting near the end of the game, closing in on 200 perversion, I was really hyped to see a "anal only" village so early in the game, but then, that was literally the only anal scene, wtf?
Or Far away from , perhaps you only pick up the anal scene and miss the others scene , try to unlock the bonus room for that to see what you missing

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Or Far away from , perhaps you only pick up the anal scene and miss the others scene , try to unlock the bonus room for that to see what you missing
yeah I did so much stuff already, can you tell me specifically any content for that? I it just the late ones in the lewd city?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
in the game said she is a virgin but there is no scene with blood

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me if there is hidden after effect event after doing the dancing jobs?
I got super blue balled at the implication of the crowd going wild but end up doing nothing, specially at the back alley tent where there is no security.

in the game said she is a virgin but there is no scene with blood
There are quite a few actually, where you can lose her virginity and it takes mention.

Feb 4, 2020
Can anyone tell me if there is hidden after effect event after doing the dancing jobs?
I got super blue balled at the implication of the crowd going wild but end up doing nothing, specially at the back alley tent where there is no security.

There are quite a few actually, where you can lose her virginity and it takes mention.
Crystal ball in the valley ? If so it's for unlocking skill if you gather 2 of it . for the tent you buy it for save point and quick money earning , got nothing to do with Dancing job

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes