gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Crystal ball in the valley ? If so it's for unlocking skill if you gather 2 of it . for the tent you buy it for save point and quick money earning , got nothing to do with Dancing job
What? I don't know what crystal ball in the valley you're referring to, but I already got the tent and that's the dancing job I'm asking about, that and the one you do in the underground club.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is really bad. The graphics are crap. I intentionally got raped by the Goblin Lord and it looks like a damn shadow of a dog fucking her from the rear.. It's really bad graphics. It is a boring game. I even tried to lose to the plants and there is no tentacle scene. The sex scenes are just bad. Not worth playing much better games out there by others.

1. Game Play 3/5
2. Art 2/5
3. Sound 3/5

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Virgin run is total bullshit there is no way to get past anjelo since he can't be damaged

there some bullshit I am missing cause Ive done everything outside that youre allowed to do

Feb 4, 2020
What to do in Dance to get Navel piercing ?
I literally already paid off the debt to collect the litography, and I couldn't find this passageway, whats the deal?
Become queen of red light district

Anyone know what you can use your virginity for?

So far I'm aware you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Sell for money

Virgin run is total bullshit there is no way to get past anjelo since he can't be damaged

there some bullshit I am missing cause Ive done everything outside that youre allowed to do
There's no way you can lose to anyone in this game , not even frontam ,check your skill and inventory , the treasure of 3 are there for a reason

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
There's no way you can lose to anyone in this game , not even frontam ,check your skill and inventory , the treasure of 3 are there for a reason
see that is bs cause you dont get anything that early and like stated the guy instaheals he is clearly not meant to be taken down so early. Cant go to rest of map as it aint allowed. Cant go to tower with it blocked... so...

Feb 4, 2020
see that is bs cause you dont get anything that early and like stated the guy instaheals he is clearly not meant to be taken down so early. Cant go to rest of map as it aint allowed. Cant go to tower with it blocked... so...
There's no way you can meet up with anjelo without those treasure which requires you unlocking demonlord castle , unless you still stuck at early stage struggle with frontam which Recover All Hp by end of turn and misunderstood him as anjelo, if that so use some potion and keep defend to at least keep it a draw

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
There's no way you can meet up with anjelo without those treasure which requires you unlocking demonlord castle , unless you still stuck at early stage struggle with frontam which Recover All Hp by end of turn and misunderstood him as anjelo, if that so use some potion and keep defend to at least keep it a draw
alright going back I see where I messed up
yes I mean the start when you meet anjelo and frontam but fight frontam and in the fight he can not be injured and dragging it out does fuck all unless you are supposed to drag it out to a annoyingly as fuck unstated X number of turns and have a draw :/ a notion that does not exist in such games cause that would be like like playing dirt rally or granturismo and having to race in boats and you need to be in fourth place

EDIT: OMFG seriously.... god dammit ノಠ益ಠノ彡┻━┻ Now I gotta fucking start from there and that save to keep to adorable naive-ness and most importantly her virginity

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Okay? I'm sorry that this game which was clearly tagged with bestiality, group sex, monster sex, rape, and prostitution did not sufficiently appeal to your vanilla sensibilities.
I'd say it would be less about their vanilla sensibilites and just more for options as a whole... plus not like it would be hard to just add more text with altered art and more penis drawn in ms Paint

Feb 4, 2020
RLD as in THE inside of RLD not the normal city part outside aye? Cause dont recall seeing such a thing and talked to everyone and had over a damn mill coins and was still a virgin
Outside indeed , Doesn't count as part of red light district
PS:What are all the Control for this game ? Stucked on android key mapping with 8 input available

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Ok I've verified that I have gained the rank of Queen of the Redlight district, and beat the final arena boss.... Tho even now I feel like there is lot of missing content, like the other passages are still closed, there doesn't seem to be any closure to sewer bandit pair, no real follow up to nailing the dancing job.... Like is it just me, or is the game really lacking in this content?

Jul 28, 2018
Ok I've verified that I have gained the rank of Queen of the Redlight district, and beat the final arena boss.... Tho even now I feel like there is lot of missing content, like the other passages are still closed, there doesn't seem to be any closure to sewer bandit pair, no real follow up to nailing the dancing job.... Like is it just me, or is the game really lacking in this content?
Was their third quest not closure enough? Personally that was my favourite one

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes