BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Also I recently learned how to get better renders out of Studio Neo 2 with hanmen next gen shaders and skins but now it's too late into the process to go back and re render all the 60% of stuff that's been done with the new shaders. Oh well. At least I used the new rendering technique to create a new title card for the game. We'll see if I end up leaving it in like this (the game inserts the animated Shera that is on screen left):
newtitlecard.png

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
That's awesome, nice work. I'll definitely replay the game once you're done lol.

If for some bizarre reason you reach the point of not knowing which games to work on after Shera AND want to continue with these 3D efforts, monotool games seem like an obvious choice:

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
Also I recently learned how to get better renders out of Studio Neo 2 with hanmen next gen shaders and skins but now it's too late into the process to go back and re render all the 60% of stuff that's been done with the new shaders. Oh well. At least I used the new rendering technique to create a new title card for the game. We'll see if I end up leaving it in like this (the game inserts the animated Shera that is on screen left):
Good job!
Do you will add new animations and mechanics in game or this is will be only graphical mod? For example, in original game Shera dont has sex skills exept oral and handjob so its will be good if she has more for REAL BATTLEFUCK

Last edited:

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Good job!
Do you will add new animations and mechanics in game or this is will be only graphical mod? For example, in original game Shera dont has sex skills exept oral and handjob so its will be good if she has more for REAL BATTLEFUCK
Only an art replacement mod. That's it. Trying to stay as faithful to the original art as possible. Maybe the camera angles are not the same or the posing is a bit changed but it's in the spirit of the original. When they reuse art a lot in this game, I try to pose the model a little different just so it won't be the same.
For example: First H event when the wind kicks up her skirt
eve3askirt5.png eve3askirt5.png
Battle hit from tentacle
$shera_3tentacle1a.png $shera_3tentacle1a.png

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to reach jabreaux castle 3F before the tournament ends? There is a guard blocking the stairs to the 2nd floor.

EDIT: Also, in the recollection room, for many events it says, "must have experience". What does it mean?

Last edited:

riotrey

Jul 9, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to reach jabreaux castle 3F before the tournament ends? There is a guard blocking the stairs to the 2nd floor.

EDIT: Also, in the recollection room, for many events it says, "must have experience". What does it mean?
ya gotta fail a match in the tounament, which will start an alternate quest that has you infiltrate the castle.

riotrey

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks. Could you also tell me how to get a mask to attack the second competitor in the tournament?
I believe that mask they are referring to is granted once you fight in the arena in the red light district, how far I have no idea

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes