BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
So I passed 4k+ renders for my fan edit of Shera CGs and there's 1.5k+ to go so here's a preview of all the weapon animations. I wish the developer had used more frames for the animations so the motions would be much smoother. Most have 3-4 frames to work with. The wand only has 2.
Unarmed, Sword and Spear animations:
UnarmSwdSpearSH.gif
Axe, Wand and Whip animations:
AxeWandWhipSH.gif

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Oh forgot to include the two handed sword on the above animations. Here's a still picture of Shera holding the sword:
View attachment 1504091
I would like to give your posts plenty of like and love (no homo) but I reached the reaction limit already.
So have this instead amigo. (y)

Nothing personal againt the game art, it's just that I finished the game while it was in Jap with 2D Art, now I want to try it again in 3D.
Thank.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
So I passed 4k+ renders for my fan edit of Shera CGs and there's 1.5k+ to go so here's a preview of all the weapon animations. I wish the developer had used more frames for the animations so the motions would be much smoother. Most have 3-4 frames to work with. The wand only has 2.
Unarmed, Sword and Spear animations:
View attachment 1504055
Axe, Wand and Whip animations:
View attachment 1504063
I honestly don't like 3D version but you are doing a great job

Reactions: Izari777

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I honestly don't like 3D version but you are doing a great job
It's by far his biggest project (5x-10x the amount of content compared to previous works) and according to my subjective viewpoint, the best 3d render of female charas he has done so far.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes