ZedsFed

Dec 22, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock the bosses/scenes after the guard captain in Dessa Checkpoint? The hint on the recollection room says to go to floor B1 but the guard there just says to leave. Tried reloading and approaching it from a few different scenarios but couldn't get it to trigger.

sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
The most important question of all........................can this game be played with one hand?
Basically if the game files is like this game.exe.png , then I'm all game.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
The most important question of all........................can this game be played with one hand?
Basically if the game files is like this View attachment 1813949 , then I'm all game.
Nice pun, but a quick tip, basically most rpgm and similar games can be played with one hand if you use the number keypad, directional keys, enter and zero for ok and cancel respectively. This game though is very slow corruption wise, you will tend to find most H content only on the red district in final city, even tho there are bits here and there of scenes everywhere else.

Reactions: Yukihirou

ArtVandelay28

May 25, 2020
Watch out for the uploadhaven link, the download page redirected me to another page which automatically started to download "File_ Shera_and_The_3_Treasures.rar ......iso" Obviously that's not the file you're after.

Mar 16, 2021
Anyone know how many endings are there? cuz i'm planing on making a virgin run on new game+
also how do i get the ending where shera gets raped by the masked guy after he takes over the deamon lord body and becomes the red deamon with 4 arms cuz i saw it after beating the game and getting the good ending (i've already use the armour skill and let the guy beat her till she loses even use the insta death potion but the unicorn shows up and take her saves her)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Mar 16, 2021
Anyone know how many endings are there? cuz i'm planing on making a virgin run on new game+
also how do i get the ending where shera gets raped by the masked guy after he takes over the deamon lord body and becomes the red deamon with 4 arms cuz i saw it after beating the game and getting the good ending (i've already use the armour skill and let the guy beat her till she loses even use the insta death potion but the unicorn shows up and take her saves her)
So i went and do the full virgin run, and turns out there's only 1 ending, Even if you lose to the end game boss and get Shera fucked and impregnated by Frontam, the Unicorn stills shows up and saves you!
Also for the ending that a was asking for has 3 things needed to be done
1: Be a virgin
2: trust Frontam before fighting him near the end of the game where your in the Castle/Tower
3: lose to the final boss fight (to frontam in his Deamon form) while using the Extra skill called Sacred Invocation (you need to wear the Unicorn armor for this skill to show up)

Reactions: MAD6999

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
So i went and do the full virgin run, and turns out there's only 1 ending, Even if you lose to the end game boss and get Shera fucked and impregnated by Frontam, the Unicorn stills shows up and saves you!
Also for the ending that a was asking for has 3 things needed to be done
1: Be a virgin
2: trust Frontam before fighting him near the end of the game where your in the Castle/Tower
3: lose to the final boss fight (to frontam in his Deamon form) while using the Extra skill called Sacred Invocation (you need to wear the Unicorn armor for this skill to show up)
if you don't trust frontam and win against him basically win against everyone of course as a virgin she along with hero, her brother & that rudes guy come back THE END and there's post credit scene where they show the real culprit is the church teasing they may make part2. As far as i know apart from the one i mentioned there are 4 more endings

Hreulfgar

Jun 8, 2018
Anyone know how to get the 5th scene for the Cheap Inn in the red-light district? It is called "Break the Rules".

Edit:
nevermind, figured it out after I moved on. If anyone is wondering it is the penalty for not paying the fine for prostitution. Had nothing to do with the cheap inn.

Last edited:

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
View attachment 486647

Overview:
After the rise of a new Demon Lord, it falls on the chosen hero from an ancient bloodline to stop them. However, due to a curse cast upon him, he must pass the task to his sister Shera. Now she must gather the Three Treasures, and defeat the Demon Lord.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-17
Release Date: 2019-12-14
Developer: /
Censored: No [Already Patched]
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Store: - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 486700 View attachment 486639 View attachment 486640 View attachment 486641 View attachment 486642 View attachment 486643 View attachment 486644 View attachment 486645 View attachment 486646
Is this really the complete version & not in progress?Because when I playing it so far & talking with the place owner in order to work in his place I got this, what this mean?It's mean this game still in progress, right?

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Is this really the complete version & not in progress?Because when I playing it so far & talking with the place owner in order to work in his place I got this, what this mean?It's mean this game still in progress, right?
No, the game is pretty much complete. The coming soon parts just open up as you progress in the game, specially the lewd events.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Anyone know how to beat Frontam the masked man in the Demon Fortress?I only manage to beat him in the city's waterway

Mar 16, 2021
Anyone know how to beat Frontam the masked man in the Demon Fortress?I only manage to beat him in the city's waterway
just spam last stand (need to be naked to use this skill and can be bought at the store in the red-light district) and regenerate skill plus the extra first aid skill and also SPAM dancing blade that's how i beat him (i know it's an odd way to beat him but i did it on my first run) or just spam fairy's breath and lai stance and dancing blade

Reactions: Stalkerman70
Mar 16, 2021
Is there an option in battle to tease enemies, show your butt, or something?
no but there is something similar to that called Charm where Shera masterbates to charm the enemy (if i remember correctly it can be bought in the red-light district)

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes