yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
devilkin bitsybobs3 Think you don't have this game.
Hey Sir Bob,
We do have it, but it was never posted in the thread. Depending on various factors (i.e. time since update, size of game, necro-ing a thread, etc.), there isn't always a post made on here for each of our uploads. It can still be found with the search feature on our site though. That said, for all intents and purposes, here you go! o/

SheraAndTheThreeTreasures-1.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Bob69

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
I'm trying to go for a virgin run so ... How does the shop in the capital works exactly? After the first time doing an h-event he raised the price again so now i'm wondering what the pattern is ... can't use that shop too much if i'm aiming for a virgin run?

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Anyone familiar with it what stats/build/weapon/skills to use to tackle the final section of the game? I mean forest/orc village/devil castle

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
It's been quite a while since I played, but here is a screen print of my setup. My memory is that I used Soil Boots + Regenerate to essentially out-regenerate what damage I was getting. The whip can be a strong setup too as whip attacks are great at beating large groups of enemies.

My stats are probably overkill, as I recall often having to unequip weapons and armor just so that enemies could hurt/capture me lol.

middaywisher

Feb 12, 2022
Looking at the recollection room, there's a scene I want to see put into context of the story (weird I know). It's labeled as inn masturbation, and where it's located at (far left around all the start of game scenes) suggests that you'd be able to do it early. Anyone know how to get this scene?

Sep 9, 2018
Brooooos how do you get off from the H-scene in this game? The dick and the men are all 2mins doodles, and animations are just moving from point A to B. Lots of recycle scenes, maybe the uncensored version is bad? Can't believe to say it, I think censored version is better.

The penis doesn't event align well in the cowgirl scene, some drawings were just shaved off to simulate 'insertion' wtf...

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Brooooos how do you get off from the H-scene in this game? The dick and the men are all 2mins doodles, and animations are just moving from point A to B. Lots of recycle scenes, maybe the uncensored version is bad? Can't believe to say it, I think censored version is better.

The penis doesn't event align well in the cowgirl scene, some drawings were just shaved off to simulate 'insertion' wtf...

game is from 5 years ago, the creators art is alot better in recent games.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018

You could try playing the game with my 3D art pack. Gives a different experience to the game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/shera-an...asgar-knights-kagura-games.42030/post-8682221

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I finally finished my 3rd 3D pack, Shera and the Three Treasures 3D CG Pack! Fully animated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Location for Download

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Download RPG Maker decrypter

Tutorial I found on Youtube on how to decrypt

Steps on how to install the 3D Pack:
1. Download and extract in separate folders game, decrypter and CG pack.

2. Double click on RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter.exe and click on File, Open File, go into Shera and the Three Treasures folder and open Game.rgss3a.

3. Click on Tools, Extract All Files. Click ok when done and close decrypter.

4. You'll have a new folder called Extract. Go into the Extract folder and copy the Data and Graphics folder and paste it into the Shera and the Three Treasures folder. Click on Replace all files.

5. Go into Shera 3D CG Pack_v01 folder and copy Battlers, Characters, Faces, Parallaxes and Pictures folders.

6. Go to Shera and the Three Treasures folder, into Graphics folder and paste the folders that you copied before. Click on Replace all files.

7. Delete Game.rgss3a from Shera and the Three Treasures folder or you will keep seeing original 2D CG art and not the new 3D CG.

8. Done, enjoy!

Samples:

Title Card (I made 2 other title cards in the Parallaxes folder so if you want to change it later you can. Just rename which ever one you like to title.png)
View attachment 1962231

Combat:
View attachment 1962232

Dialog:
View attachment 1962233

Events:
View attachment 1962235
View attachment 1962236
View attachment 1962237
The download is no longer available sadly

EDIT: Including the re-upload.

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Shera and the Three Treasures v1.06
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized look and size of the texts
- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Last edited:

yohahe2019

Apr 12, 2024
Does anyone know how and where to get a EXP card (increasing EXP)?
There's a magician-like NPC in castle's basement mention EXP card, but i always don't find it.
Also, Do all cards have the plus version?

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes