BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i will share the links later, bizzy with real life

Apr 10, 2018
Compressed version 3D Pack (2.2 GB/839 MB) , , , , (7K Images) (Don't ask me about another file hosting)
BaasB For more links:
So is this full or partially remade in 3D?

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
For some reason the 3D art pack was deleted from the file hosting. Could anyone please reupload it somewhere? I would like to use it with Steam version of the game.

BNDFHJeje
Thank you very much for your hard work!

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
For some reason the 3D art pack was deleted from the file hosting. Could anyone please reupload it somewhere? I would like to use it with Steam version of the game.

BNDFHJeje
Thank you very much for your hard work!
I uploaded it again on workupload but it instantly got deleted lol. So I uploaded it to another site. I also updated the original post in my signature. Here you go:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I finally finished my 3rd 3D pack, Shera and the Three Treasures 3D CG Pack! Fully animated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Location for Download

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Download RPG Maker decrypter

Tutorial I found on Youtube on how to decrypt

Steps on how to install the 3D Pack:
1. Download and extract in separate folders game, decrypter and CG pack.

2. Double click on RGSSAD - RGSS2A - RGSS3A Decrypter.exe and click on File, Open File, go into Shera and the Three Treasures folder and open Game.rgss3a.

3. Click on Tools, Extract All Files. Click ok when done and close decrypter.

4. You'll have a new folder called Extract. Go into the Extract folder and copy the Data and Graphics folder and paste it into the Shera and the Three Treasures folder. Click on Replace all files.

5. Go into Shera 3D CG Pack_v01 folder and copy Battlers, Characters, Faces, Parallaxes and Pictures folders.

6. Go to Shera and the Three Treasures folder, into Graphics folder and paste the folders that you copied before. Click on Replace all files.

7. Delete Game.rgss3a from Shera and the Three Treasures folder or you will keep seeing original 2D CG art and not the new 3D CG.

8. Done, enjoy!

Samples:

Title Card (I made 2 other title cards in the Parallaxes folder so if you want to change it later you can. Just rename which ever one you like to title.png)
View attachment 1962231

Combat:
View attachment 1962232

Dialog:
View attachment 1962233

Events:
View attachment 1962235
View attachment 1962236
View attachment 1962237
Impressive work. I'll give this a look!

Pity there's no pregnancy, though.

Reactions: BNDFHJeje

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
Compressed version 3D Pack (2.2 GB/839 MB) (7K Images) (Don't ask me about another file hosting)
BaasB For more links:
More Links: , , , , , , , .

Last edited:

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I'm hoping so. This game was excellent.
Thanks again for all the work you did for the 3d art with HS, man. It made the game even more exceptional. With your art pack installed it's probably now top 5 hrpgs for me along with Ambrosia and Magical Girl Celesphonia. Have you ever thought about doing 3d art for one of those games?

Reactions: BNDFHJeje

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks again for all the work you did for the 3d art with HS, man. It made the game even more exceptional. With your art pack installed it's probably now top 5 hrpgs for me along with Ambrosia and Magical Girl Celesphonia. Have you ever thought about doing 3d art for one of those games?
Thanks. I agree! Those are top tier female protagonist games. Unfortunately, I don't have as much time as I used to like I did during the pandemic when I made these. Got a sweet job that's taking a lot of my time now. But I may or may not be working on something. We'll see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: flynn1986

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Thanks. I agree! Those are top tier female protagonist games. Unfortunately, I don't have as much time as I used to like I did during the pandemic when I made these. Got a sweet job that's taking a lot of my time now. But I may or may not be working on something. We'll see.
Gotcha man, no worries. I'll definitely look forward to it if you do.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
This game brings back memories, it was one of the first H-games I've ever played, the nostalgia hits hard man.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes