Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
I delete my game, I was doing the virgin route and I had stayed in the red light district.

I remember that I could sell some china that you buy from an old man in the city of the kingdom, the store where he leaves everything very expensive
Now that I think about it it was very arduous, is it worth going the virgin route as some plus game or items that you win?

Feb 4, 2020
Ok I've verified that I have gained the rank of Queen of the Redlight district, and beat the final arena boss.... Tho even now I feel like there is lot of missing content, like the other passages are still closed, there doesn't seem to be any closure to sewer bandit pair, no real follow up to nailing the dancing job.... Like is it just me, or is the game really lacking in this content?
Can't say lacking when Navel Piercing and A lot more Equipment is still hidden out there , can be tricky even finding one

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Been working on something and showed this on another thread so I decided to show it on it's proper one. It won't be done until probably next year though. I'm only 40% done. Shera has so many freaking cg's and they are animated. That's why it will take long to finish. But none the less, I wanted to show some samples here though:

Fighting Gameplay
View attachment 1230515

Event Gameplay
View attachment 1230514

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
How do I beat the boss in the sewer? Like, he's invincible my attack won't work and always ended banged by tentacle monster

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Been working on something and showed this on another thread so I decided to show it on it's proper one. It won't be done until probably next year though. I'm only 40% done. Shera has so many freaking cg's and they are animated. That's why it will take long to finish. But none the less, I wanted to show some samples here though:

Fighting Gameplay
View attachment 1230515

Event Gameplay
View attachment 1230514
Great work!!!! You're doing awesome so far.

Ranger67_1

Dec 11, 2020
How do I beat the boss in the sewer? Like, he's invincible my attack won't work and always ended banged by tentacle monster
It's an endurance fight. You don't win by fighting but outlasting the guy for a number of rounds, use defend and cure ex/spells/items. You could grind up to a MUCH higher level but that is not needed and waste your time.

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018

Fighting Gameplay
View attachment 1230515

Event Gameplay
View attachment 1230514
That's pretty cool. It's asking too much/maybe the impossible, but do you have any way of EXTENDING the battle sex animations a bit? Just making them repeat the frames like 4 or 6 times instead of 2 ?

The only real complaint I ever had with this game is that the sex attacks last for like 3 rapid frames. Well, that and the fact that goblins don't really do sex attacks to begin with except under rare circumstances. That never made much sense to me either. Go to the trouble of adding sex attacks to an enemy and then make it nearly impossible to see them.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
That's pretty cool. It's asking too much/maybe the impossible, but do you have any way of EXTENDING the battle sex animations a bit? Just making them repeat the frames like 4 or 6 times instead of 2 ?

The only real complaint I ever had with this game is that the sex attacks last for like 3 rapid frames. Well, that and the fact that goblins don't really do sex attacks to begin with except under rare circumstances. That never made much sense to me either. Go to the trouble of adding sex attacks to an enemy and then make it nearly impossible to see them.
Thanks! It would be no problem art wise extending the animation frames except I don't know how to program that. I wouldn't know how to change the scripting. Besides, I only like to release just the art by it self and nothing else. But you're right though. I've noticed that most battle animations are only 4 frames and it bounces back and forth. The rest that look a little smother are 7 frames that bounce back and forth.

X7r4

Jul 30, 2021
Does anyone know how to seduce the instructor in the adventurers' guild of the port town

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018

Fighting Gameplay
View attachment 1230515

Event Gameplay
View attachment 1230514
:love::love::love:

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes