zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
You probably missed to watch the scene afterwards at the party. After giving her the drink wait until the party dies down and then spy at her in the guest bedroom. Scene should still be there if you go to the party again.
Yepp, that did the trick. However, Kira is not being recruited after putting the bracelet on her. Some comment further up mentioned that happens, when you have progressed too far in the second dojo. Is that accurate, or am I missing something again?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Yepp, that did the trick. However, Kira is not being recruited after putting the bracelet on her. Some comment further up mentioned that happens, when you have progressed too far in the second dojo. Is that accurate, or am I missing something again?
Just checked it out. It seems like the trigger at the dojo is missing and it's indeed bugged. So right now it only works if you put the bracelet on her at Woodcock's Inn. (Which will only work before you unlock the 2nd dojo)

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
2x sex with John but without creampie and lucy is pregnant? Is that normal?
Can't I go on any more dates if Lucy is with John? I actually wanted to date Kira or Marcus. Or is it because Lucy is pregnant?

Last edited:

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
2x sex with John but without creampie and lucy is pregnant? Is that normal?
Can't I go on any more dates if Lucy is with John? I actually wanted to date Kira or Marcus. Or is it because Lucy is pregnant?
You can still get pregnant if he pulls out and you use no condoms. But the chance should be really low.
Relationships are exclusive. So once you get into a relationship you can't date anyone else.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
some sort of walkthrough would be nice. For instance how much corruption is needed for the fun stuff. Im 23 in corruption and it keeps saying corruption to low.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Something seems to have gone wrong with Kira. I have 28 Kira points but the scene where she gets bullied on the roof at school doesn't trigger.
I'm in no relationship and already pretty far into the game (Corruption 52).
I'm just starting the janitor quest. Can I maybe get further with Kira during this quest?

Reactions: mikeab69

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
some sort of walkthrough would be nice. For instance how much corruption is needed for the fun stuff. Im 23 in corruption and it keeps saying corruption to low.
You can check the hints in the gallery. These will tell you, if a scene has a corruption requirement.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I seem to not being able to remember this. How the devil do I catch that rat that stole the necklace in the mines?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
How do you end your realationship with some one if you want to start up with another? Im kinda stuck with April and want to try the other routes as well..

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
anyone have a save with everything unlocked? i dont wanna full save just a save that has all locations unlocked is all id like
thanks in advance
anyone got a full save? my previous one has dissapeared somehow, would be much appreciated <3
think she's busy, so i've just been waiting patiently, not that big of a rush either way
Yo any update on this?
My apologies about this. I got a folder together with a few save states, compressed it, and apparently forgot to upload it at the end of it all. It is now attached down below. There are 3 save states included, in addition to my entire save folder:
*Note: The three named saves have the janitor defeated and Lucy in a relationship with April. The full save folder varies.*
-Enemy HQ: Saved right before the boss fight of the most recent update.
-Pre Chakra: Lucy has just arrived at the Chakra HQ, the full Gallery is unlock, and April and Kira have just shown up. This will allow you to access most of the new content, minus the wolf fights on the mountain (I promise you aren't missing too much).
-Post Chakra: Lucy has just helped April win the bet, the full Gallery is unlocked, and this save is ready for the next update. There may still be minor content you can complete.
-Full Save Folder: Has all of my assorted saves I've kept throughout the game. I can not promise complete stability for these saves as some of them are quite old, but it can give you a much larger assortment of game points to start up from.

I created a basic guide that is included with each version of the game and over previous updates have tried to make sure that the required corruption scores are listed in the Gallery if the scene is still locked. If you have a specific event you're still unsure of after checking both, feel free to let me know and I will both respond and make sure it is listed in one of those two sources going forward.

Something seems to have gone wrong with Kira. I have 28 Kira points but the scene where she gets bullied on the roof at school doesn't trigger.
I'm in no relationship and already pretty far into the game (Corruption 52).
I'm just starting the janitor quest. Can I maybe get further with Kira during this quest?
In order to reach that point with Kira, you need to talk to her after completing the 3rd challenge for the Ninjutsu Dojo. Then she'll talk to you about whether you're seeing someone or not. The following lunch period you visit her the event should trigger.

I seem to not being able to remember this. How the devil do I catch that rat that stole the necklace in the mines?
You have to reach the intermediate level of the mine. This is slightly quicker now if you're capable of mining the entire first floor in one round as Draga has dramatically increased the amount of mining skill points you receive for doing so.

How do you end your realationship with some one if you want to start up with another? Im kinda stuck with April and want to try the other routes as well..
As of 0.11.1a, it is possible to trigger relationships ending with every character. If you, or anyone else, wants to know more, please refer to this post below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, for the countless people asking for the guide (Again, I promise there is a copy with all current versions of the game that are obtained properly), I am including a copy on this post as well.

Hope this all helps everyone and sorry again for the delays on the saves.

Last edited:

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
My apologies about this. I got a folder together with a few save states, compressed it, and apparently forgot to upload it at the end of it all. It is now attached down below. There are 3 save states included, in addition to my entire save folder:
*Note: all of these saves have the janitor defeated and Lucy in a relationship with April.*
-Enemy HQ: Saved right before the boss fight of the most recent update.
-Pre Chakra: Lucy has just arrived at the Charkra HQ, the full Gallery is unlock, and April and Kira have just shown up. This will allow you to access most of the new content, minus the wolf fights on the mountain (I promise you aren't missing too much).
-Post Chakra: Lucy has just helped April win the bet, the full Gallery is unlocked, and this save is ready for the next update. There may still be minor content you can complete.
-Full Save Folder: Has all of my assorted saves I've kept throughout the game. I can not promise complete stability for these saves as some of them are quite old, but it can give you a much larger assortment of game points to start up from.

I created a basic guide that is included with each version of the game and over previous updates have tried to make sure that the required corruption scores are listed in the Gallery if the scene is still locked. If you have a specific event you're still unsure of after checking both, feel free to let me know and I will both respond and make sure it is listed in one of those two sources going forward.

In order to reach that point with Kira, you need to talk to her after completing the 3rd challenge for the Ninjutsu Dojo. Then she'll talk to you about whether you're seeing someone or not. The following lunch period you visit her the event should trigger.

You have to reach the intermediate level of the mine. This is slightly quicker now if you're capable of mining the entire first floor in one round as Draga has dramatically increased the amount of skill points you receive for doing so.

As of 0.11.1a, it is possible to trigger relationships ending with every character. If you, or anyone else, wants to know more, please refer to this post below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, for the countless people asking for the guide (Again, I promise there is a copy with all current versions of the game that are obtained properly), I am including a copy on this post as well.

Hope this all helps everyone and sorry again for the delays on the saves.
Lucky me, I became Aprils pet after the bet. Guess there is no way of getting rid of her now?

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Lucky me, I became Aprils pet after the bet. Guess there is no way of getting rid of her now?
If you really want to be rid of her, please send me a DM with your current save folder compressed. I will modify it so that you are no longer in a relationship with her and instead stood up to her.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
If you really want to be rid of her, please send me a DM with your current save folder compressed. I will modify it so that you are no longer in a relationship with her and instead stood up to her.
Nah its alright now I also have a chance to catch the janitor instead of becoming his slave. My MC got pregnant as well by fooling with the trannies in the store to, so guess I have to restart either way :LOL:

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

Emily M put out a small update v0.11.1b , that fixes some bugs along with some other minor changes.

Changelog:
-Changed all gallery image names to lower case and adjusted the appropriate links in game to improve linux compatibility slightly.
-Fixed numerous errors in the second gallery including a black screen and a stat gain.
-Added missing trigger to Janitor's quest to Kira in the dojo bedrooms.

See you and enjoy~

Reactions: geordie

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
Hey guys, is it possible for Lucy to have sex with Ash without 40 corruption? The way walkthrough describes it implies that it's possible. Feel free to correct me.

-If you are unable to when it is first presented, catch Angie and him having sex in the evening, then talk
with her to hear her hype him up.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes