ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Since sheroni are suppposed to be able to transform any chance we'll see some futa scenes with them?

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
When can we fuck the science teacher?
You can't, currently, but I imagine there will be a scene added before the final release of the game.

Since Sheroni are supposed to be able to transform any chance we'll see some futa scenes with them?
I don't believe DragaX has an futa content planned for the core 3 women (I could be wrong). The trans shopkeepers at the dress shop do over some extensive, similar content, including potential impregnation.

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
Slipped bracelet on kira but nothing happens at the janitors base after. Anyone know what I need to do next?

*nvm looks like I waited too long and after starting events at the new dojo after putting the bracelet on Kira the next part didn't trigger.

Last edited:

serj23

Jun 14, 2020
I don't know where to go Talk with Master Quickwitt
link to manual not working

Last edited:

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
I'm yet to find the gallery code, does anyone have it ?
The Gallery Code is on their Patreon, I think, but you can also unlock the two galleries from in game quests. You can find more details with the included guide.

How complete is this game?
I'd guess between 60-75%, depending on how DragaX paces things. For a first time player, depending on how you play, 4-9 hours of content. Likely more if you like to roleplay Lucy in different ways.

I don't know where to go Talk with Master Quickwitt
link to manual not working
Assuming that by manual you mean the guide, an updated version is available in .pdf form in each new version of the game. Go to the games folder, then to the www subfolder. It should be included there. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Aeri Rerum

Crendoff

Apr 15, 2018
Not sure when I viewed this game on AdultGamesCollector or another site but did this not had a futa tag? I may be thinking about another game but I ain't entirely sure...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone have a save with everything unlocked? i dont wanna full save just a save that has all locations unlocked is all id like
thanks in advance

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
Please make sure that images requested by scripts match those on disk, us Linux users have to rename dozens of images while playing this just to move forward.
the dev really did a messed up nightmare with the naming of pics. nearly unfixable. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Yes there are a few h-scenes with some trans characters and the MC. But she can't get pregnant from them since there's no actual vaginal sex yet, might add more in the future.
Can the Mc also transform into a futa and impregnate other females? Pregnancy, Breeding is always the best content!

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
anyone got a full save? my previous one has dissapeared somehow, would be much appreciated <3

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Love the new janitor content and hope to see a lot more of that soon
This will likely be it for a short bit, at least for major content, as obtaining April is being saved for the last major area afaik

anyone have a save with everything unlocked? i dont wanna full save just a save that has all locations unlocked is all id like
thanks in advance
anyone got a full save? my previous one has dissapeared somehow, would be much appreciated <3
I'll upload one in the next few hours for you both.

Can the Mc also transform into a futa and impregnate other females? Pregnancy, Breeding is always the best content!
The MC, Lucy, can't currently do anything like that, although she does take something to make her more tomboyish while working at the Pink Galore. That said, the quote you pulled is out of date and actually inspired an expansion of the game's content in that area. Lucy can both have sex with one of them and is actually extra likely to be impregnated for reasons given in game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up and trifork

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
This will likely be it for a short bit, at least for major content, as obtaining April is being saved for the last major area afaik

I'll upload one in the next few hours for you both.

The MC, Lucy, can't currently do anything like that, although she does take something to make her more tomboyish while working at the Pink Galore. That said, the quote you pulled is out of date and actually inspired an expansion of the game's content in that area. Lucy can both have sex with one of them and is actually extra likely to be impregnated for reasons given in game.
I only play this for the janitor content so if that's true then damn

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
I only play this for the janitor content so if that's true then damn
It's not impossible something else may be added, but that is the only thing I am 100% sure is coming and roughly when. That said, I also know that Draga is extremely aware of the popularity of that plot line.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Tried to recruit Sally. Gave her the drink FIRST at the party, then at gym calss. Afterwards the dialogue tells me I have to give it to her again, but apparently can't do it at the party anymore. Am I missing something, or is this bugged, when you do the party first?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Tried to recruit Sally. Gave her the drink FIRST at the party, then at gym calss. Afterwards the dialogue tells me I have to give it to her again, but apparently can't do it at the party anymore. Am I missing something, or is this bugged, when you do the party first?
You probably missed to watch the scene afterwards at the party. After giving her the drink wait until the party dies down and then spy at her in the guest bedroom. Scene should still be there if you go to the party again.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes