eldraco42

May 29, 2019
Is there an option to slow the game down? It seems like always dash is on even though I have it turned off. On top of that, a lot of times when I click continue it double taps because it's on super speed or something. It also makes it seem impossible to do the race mini game. When the android speaks, it instantly closes so I can't read the text.
Turn on sync monitor fps in the options. I had the same problem.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
what the pregnancy content like ? is it repeatable ?
You can visually get pregnant all the way until childbirth. It's repeatable. There are also two animated sex scenes you can get with two of the male love interests.

MrMKK

Jan 18, 2018
So from what I've seen there's supposed to be some party that April has, but I can't see to get it. I've given the first drink at the school running but Idk how to get to the party...

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
So from what I've seen there's supposed to be some party that April has, but I can't see to get it. I've given the first drink at the school running but Idk how to get to the party...
After beating April in the gym race you need to get the event with April in the lockerrooms where she steals your clothes 2 times. After that she will invite you to her party.

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
In quest "woodcock block" that Ash dude give mi a question but I have no option to answer. He ask me all over again "Want me to show you entrnce now?" and nothing happend ... it is end of contest or it is bug. I used save from 0.9a version

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
In quest "woodcock block" that Ash dude give mi a question but I have no option to answer. He ask me all over again "Want me to show you entrnce now?" and nothing happend ... it is end of contest or it is bug. I used save from 0.9a version
End of current content.

Reactions: Skipper

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
does anybody know how to complete the treasure hunt, i got down the well, the part where you need to get to step on unsteady ground, i imagine it's talking about to jumping onto the plant in the middle of the pool, however i don't seem to see any path openning up by stepping on it.
You jump onto a leaf in the pool of the well and a passage opens through the plates, at the bottom right.
any mind control/possession content in this update?
In the school pantry - a quest to save Mia from the janitor.

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
I forgot you can jump. I just beat the blonde in the obstacle race too. Thank you for the reminder.
If it makes you feel any better, even as a regular tester I've often forgot about the option to hop over obstacles...

How did you opened the entrance (cave to find the necklace)?
You gain access to that entrance after reaching the Intermediate Mining level while also looking for the girl's necklace near the entrance.

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
I just downloaded the game because I haven't played it for a few versions and I have a problem with the game not loading after choosing the option to skip the intro

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I just downloaded the game because I haven't played it for a few versions and I have a problem with the game not loading after choosing the option to skip the intro
Try disabling the FPS monitor in the settings. It helped me.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi guys, how to get the nurse's room key?
IIRC, I haven't played for a couple of updates so I may be wrong, do the race events during gym class. Once you beat the stuck-up Sheroni, (can't recall her name atm), there will be a few events in the change room after gym class that lead you to sneaking into the nurse office. That starts the Nurse content which should get you the key.

Reactions: false999
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes