MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
does anybody know how to complete the treasure hunt, i got down the well, the part where you need to get to step on unsteady ground, i imagine it's talking about to jumping onto the plant in the middle of the pool, however i don't seem to see any path opening up by stepping on it.
If you get the message saying you think you did something, the path that opens is on the bottom right of the screen. Depending on your brightness settings, it may be slightly hard to see.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
If you get the message saying you think you did something, the path that opens is on the bottom right of the screen. Depending on your brightness settings, it may be slightly hard to see.
i didn't get any msg though, i jump on the plant and that's it, nothing happens.

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
There seem to be a bug at the shop with the futas, after confronting them when finishing your shift the last line plays on repeat softlocking the character. Is this a know issue? I didn't find anything

Jan 13, 2018
There seem to be a bug at the shop with the futas, after confronting them when finishing your shift the last line plays on repeat softlocking the character. Is this a know issue? I didn't find anything
Same here, my only guess is using a save from the previous version is causing it

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Same here
Same here, my only guess is using a save from the previous version is causing it
While Draga would have to look into this more, The end of lyfe seems to most likely be correct. Most of my testing is done off of fresh game saves, so it would explain how I may have missed it. I will also try and investigate what I can to see if there is an easy or temporary fix. If anyone would be willing to send me a DM with an affected game save, global, and config file attached, that may also help. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ThatBoy

Sep 8, 2018
Sent the savefiles. Though for me this happened with fresh saves from this version.
Yup same fresh install, but the issue DOESN'T occur if you work on Friday, the rest of the week will get you softlock

Last edited:

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Sent the savefiles. Though for me this happened with fresh saves from this version.
Yup same fresh install, but the issue DOESN'T occur if you work on Friday, the rest of the week you get you softlock
Thanks for the further information. I've located what was causing the issue and will get it to Draga promptly. A fixed version should be up in the next day or two. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Reactions: ThatBoy

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

I just uploaded a new minor version, v0.10a that fixes a gamebreaking bug as well as some other minor changes.

Changelog:
-Fixed a loop bug at the Pink Galore store
-Text revisions
-Minor changes and fixes

Enjoy~

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SheroniGirlsTheTournamentOfPower-0.10a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

balerion160

May 29, 2018
Anyone have a bug the second time John isn't at lunch? It takes me to the second floor and then I get frozen

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Anyone have a bug the second time John isn't at lunch? It takes me to the second floor and then I get frozen
That was actually a test branch for a possible expansion on the lesser seen path where Lucy is disinterested in John and also completely passive that I was messing with a couple months back. I had previously meant to remove it, and thought I had, as for the time being as it is incomplete.

If for any reason you are unable to advance your lunch another way, please DM me and I'll see what I can do to resolve that for you.

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
I am slightly out of date with some particulars, but let me share what I do know for certain!

-Pink Galore:

-Ash's Quest does currently end after either the volleyball girl or
It is the same endpoint either way.

-Pinu's Quest:

-The Item Shop: The scene in the shop can only be accessed by

Hope that helps~
so, i've been trying to get the pinus's quest, but by turning him down you mean when he's in your room horny, isn't it?

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
Is there an option to slow the game down? It seems like always dash is on even though I have it turned off. On top of that, a lot of times when I click continue it double taps because it's on super speed or something. It also makes it seem impossible to do the race mini game. When the android speaks, it instantly closes so I can't read the text.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Is there an option to slow the game down? It seems like always dash is on even though I have it turned off. On top of that, a lot of times when I click continue it double taps because it's on super speed or something. It also makes it seem impossible to do the race mini game. When the android speaks, it instantly closes so I can't read the text.
That's weird, I never heard about something like that before. If you are moving by clicking with your mouse, then always dash is the default moving speed. Are you playing on windows? The game shouldn't be that fast.

Is this the end of the Quest to find an entrance to the mountain? bcs after this dialogue nothing happens
Yes, that's the end of the mainstory for now.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes