DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
How do I get more corrupted point? cause I’m to low right now!
There are a lot of ways to increase your corruption. At the beginning it's useful to spy at other people having sex or to get your lust high enough that you can masturbate at home. Losing on fights or purposely failing at some jobs might unlock new scenes too.

If you want to get some hints for scenes you can also check out the gallery at Lucy's computer.

Laurrita

Jul 1, 2021
The game does not start after finishing the intro, the screen remains black and it closes, any solution for this?

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

the newest version of Sheroni Girls just came out for my beta testers and above and the public release will be on the 28th of October.

New Content:
-Added Ash's final quest with 4 different outcomes
-Added Pink Galore add-on (4 new events and 3 new H-scenes with different variants and choices, Idamville)
-Added a treasure hunting sidequest into the game (you have to buy the treasure map from Woodcock's item shop to start)
-Added 2 small maps related to the treasure hunting (+ several small events and a new hacking minigame)
-Added Pinu's quest into the game + 1 new animated H-scene at the end of his quest
-Added the first few events to the bathhouse in the evening (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new event with Angie (Woodcock)
-Added 2 new H-scenes with Ash (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene between Lucy and the cheerful girl (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene in Woodcock's Item shop
-Added the new scenes to the gallery

Updated Content:
-Rework of the Gallery layout (it's now split into three main areas that will unlock as you progress through the game)
-Bugfixes and minor changes

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
How much transformation is in the game, please?

Can you de-power/shrink/transform your rivals?
Not that much. There is a side job where the MC temporary gets transformed into a tomboy looking girl, a class with temporary breast expansion and some other main story related transformations.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

version 0.10 of Sheroni Girls is now out for public!

New Content:
-Added Ash's final quest with 4 different outcomes
-Added Pink Galore add-on (4 new events and 3 new H-scenes with different variants and choices, Idamville)
-Added a treasure hunting sidequest into the game (you have to buy the treasure map from Woodcock's item shop to start)
-Added 2 small maps related to the treasure hunting (+ several small events and a new hacking minigame)
-Added Pinu's quest into the game + 1 new animated H-scene at the end of his quest
-Added the first few events to the bathhouse in the evening (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new event with Angie (Woodcock)
-Added 2 new H-scenes with Ash (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene between Lucy and the cheerful girl (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene in Woodcock's Item shop
-Added the new scenes to the gallery

Updated Content:

-Rework of the Gallery layout (it's now split into three main areas that will unlock as you progress through the game)
-Bugfixes and minor changes

Enjoy~

Jul 13, 2018
I am confused about getting all the new content to be honest. Maybe it is due to not having played in a long time and I am not sure what is actually new now. I have not found out what to do about Pink Galore or where to start it really though. Also with Pinu, I have no quest. Just that one scene in the room (which I think is not new?).

Ash's final quest is just that one quest for the volleyball girl, right? Nothing happens after. Also, there is nothing in the item shop in terms of scenes.

So all in all, I basically only did the one Ash quest and the treasure quest and then ran around perpetually confused. The quest log isn't really much help yet.

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
I am confused about getting all the new content to be honest. Maybe it is due to not having played in a long time and I am not sure what is actually new now. I have not found out what to do about Pink Galore or where to start it really though. Also with Pinu, I have no quest. Just that one scene in the room (which I think is not new?).

Ash's final quest is just that one quest for the volleyball girl, right? Nothing happens after. Also, there is nothing in the item shop in terms of scenes.

So all in all, I basically only did the one Ash quest and the treasure quest and then ran around perpetually confused. The quest log isn't really much help yet.
I am slightly out of date with some particulars, but let me share what I do know for certain!

-Pink Galore:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Ash's Quest does currently end after either the volleyball girl or
It is the same endpoint either way.

-Pinu's Quest:

-The Item Shop: The scene in the shop can only be accessed by

Hope that helps~

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
I am slightly out of date with some particulars, but let me share what I do know for certain!

-Pink Galore:

-Ash's Quest does currently end after either the volleyball girl or
It is the same endpoint either way.

-Pinu's Quest:

-The Item Shop: The scene in the shop can only be accessed by

Hope that helps~
That was really helpful! Thank you!

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
does anybody know how to complete the treasure hunt, i got down the well, the part where you need to get to step on unsteady ground, i imagine it's talking about to jumping onto the plant in the middle of the pool, however i don't seem to see any path openning up by stepping on it.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes