anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You can also reconfigure the keys from the options menu. I usually remap jump to the 'c' key, I find it's easier for doing the races that way.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
whats best way to increase curruption? Im at 4 and i cant seem to find way to increase it

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
What's best way to increase corruption? I'm at 4 and I can't seem to find way to increase it.
-Babysitting event from the blackboard and choose to peep (multiple times)
-In Biology, choose Marcus as your partner and let yourself get splashed
-Masturbate in your bed and the tub when your lust is high enough
-I think slacking off and having the daydream in the main class may raise it early too, but have to double check
-Fail at the cook assistant job 3+ times and agree to get under the table (requires raised lust at certain points, but multiple times)

Next to that, indulging most lewd activities, peeping, later events, or losing most fights leads to a small increase. Good luck and hope you are enjoying the game!

Feb 23, 2018
it takes a while to load people... at least im pretty sure thats whats happening. Takes like 8 seconds to get off the black screen for me.

Herbievor3

Jun 5, 2020
So can't even get passed the first room, go to exit and game goes black, it just crashes after a few moments and if you do skip intro it resets the game instead for me.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
im experiancing a bug. I cant seem to use the phone to go on dates when i'm clicking on it or pressing enter it doesn't do anything. I try on both wednesday and saturaday evening but it doesn't do anything. How do I fix this?

carlos1395

Jul 17, 2020
im experiancing a bug. I cant seem to use the phone to go on dates when i'm clicking on it or pressing enter it doesn't do anything. I try on both wednesday and saturaday evening but it doesn't do anything. How do I fix this?
If you're already in a relationship, you can't seem to call other people on dates. In my case I'm with April and the phone was blocked. Of course I don't know if it's for all cases, maybe it's a bug that you mentioned.

carlos1395

Jul 17, 2020
How to get those iron plates to craft a mid-tier weapon ?
In case it's an RPG so you have to farm resources. Then look for the mine on the left of the protagonist's house, go there talk to Aaron buy a pickaxe and a mining ticket, on the right choose the mine level and start mining your ores. To refine iron plate ore buy Aaron's book on basic refining. Then to the right of the ninja “dojo” enter the blacksmith, look for the craft bench and choose the craft rune and ore option.

Sem título.png

Reactions: luke52

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
If you're already in a relationship, you can't seem to call other people on dates. In my case I'm with April and the phone was blocked. Of course I don't know if it's for all cases, maybe it's a bug that you mentioned.
You also have to specifically reach the point where you agree to go on a date with them. If it still isnt working with that in mind, let me know and I'll add it to a list of things to look at.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
do you mean when they ask to go on a date and you agree? I agree and i cant Call anyone to go on a date.
You also have to specifically reach the point where you agree to go on a date with them. If it still isnt working with that in mind, let me know and I'll add it to a list of things to look at.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes