T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Question. Does anyone have a save lying around at the end of Chapter 8, on the April Pet Path? I recently decided to throw a bit of money in to try the new version. But, I found that my old save wasn't quite at the end of the last dungeon, and when I did the mission with the robot girl, the game basically cuts out at the first fight.

The save needs to be:
- April Pet with full gallery unlock of the route's scenes.
- Have just completed the first dojo
- Not on the janitor slave path (have a save with that still working).

DragaX I'll extend the request towards you as well, since I have a legal copy and I figure you wouldn't mind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Question. Does anyone have a save lying around at the end of Chapter 8, on the April Pet Path? I recently decided to throw a bit of money in to try the new version. But, I found that my old save wasn't quite at the end of the last dungeon, and when I did the mission with the robot girl, the game basically cuts out at the first fight.

The save needs to be:
- April Pet with full gallery unlock of the route's scenes.
- Have just completed the first dojo
- Not on the janitor slave path (have a save with that still working).

DragaX I'll extend the request towards you as well, since I have a legal copy and I figure you wouldn't mind.
I'll try and get some saves uploaded later today if at all possible. I should have at least one that meets those conditions and will make sure to test it first.

Here you go, T51bwinterized!

The attached save:
-Lucy identified as a lesbian to the nurse
-Lucy is still a virgin
-Lucy is on April's Pet path (Lunch scene, punishment if refusing, and training are all still available)
-The first Dojo is complete
-Janitor has been successfully defeated
-All gallery calendar pages have been found and all Idamville scenes unlocked.
-Lucy has a healthy mix of items and equipment

Last edited:
Reactions: philcollinsz22716

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I am so confused with Sally, I have gotten her at the water fountain while running. Where else am I supposed to dose her?

Feb 23, 2018
no janitor content in next release so ima just hold off until the next one for it. Ima just try and forget about this game and be pleasantly surprised in 2 years when its done and amazing.

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hey everyone,

I'm sorry about the delayed release but there has been a lot of things going on recently so I completely forgot that the game was supposed to come out at the 27th.

But v0.9a is now finally out for public!

New Content:
-Added the second town into the game (8 new maps)
-Added a new map and event that happens while you travel
to Woodcock
-Added Woodcock's introduction events and first main story quest
-Added some events for Angie at the beach
-Added 2 H-scenes involving Angie in Woodcock
-Added 1 new beach event for April's pet path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new beach event for Kira's girlfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new beach event for John's boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new beach event for Marcus' boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on Kira's girlfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on April's pet path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on John's boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added 1 new H-scene on Marcus' boyfriend path (Woodcock)
-Added a second meeting in the Janitor's base (will unlock after you arrive in Woodcock)
-Added a new quest to the Janitor's path (just the quest indikation, more janitor content coming with v0.10)
-You can now buy a Bikini in Idamville (once you met the requirements)
-Added a new variant scene to the bathtub masturbation on Stella's (Lucy's mom) date night (Idamville)
-Added the new scenes to the gallery

Updated Content:
-Using the mine advances time by one now
-Using the secret entrance at the mine only advances time by one instead of going straight to the evening now
-Added proper night lighting at the Training refuge and Master's Base
-You can now skip and auto-win Britney's and April's race on PE class at school after you lost at least 2 times
-You can now sell materials and items at the Weapon & Armor Shop in Woodcock
-Text revision, minor changes and bugfixes

Enjoy~

carlos1395

Jul 17, 2020
Hello. I would like to know how to complete the first mission, I'm not getting it?
Enter the female protagonist's house, look for a metal door and enter it. Then use the capsule, where you will be teleported to your master.

Jul 13, 2018
Maybe it's me but how do you get out once you have the necklace in the mine hide out? It won't let me go back into the mine and the "exit" ends up being blocked on all sides...

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
why cant u become her pet in a when dating someone else either just auto break up with the person when u hit yes or just make her keep low about it and its secret

MissEmilyM

Mar 20, 2020
Anyone have a near-completed janitor slave slave?
I will try and post one by tomorrow for you.

I am so confused with Sally, I have gotten her at the water fountain while running. Where else am I supposed to dose her?
You have to give her a second dose while at April's party. If you haven't unlocked the party yet, you need to finish all of the gym races, continue going to gym, and decide whether or not you wish to become her pet when given the choice. You will unlock the party and be able to dose Sally either way. Good luck!

why cant u become her pet in a when dating someone else either just auto break up with the person when u hit yes or just make her keep low about it and its secret
Now, take everything I'm about to say with a grain of salt since I'm not Draga and do not speak for them: I think it all comes down to the characterization of Lucy. That encounter should occur fairly early in the game, likely with low corruption, and Lucy seems very dedicated and faithful to her friends. She isn't the type to ask April to try and keep it secret and April isn't someone who'd not want to be dictated to by someone acknowledging they're lower than her.

NOW, all of that theorizing aside, I may actually discuss with Draga if adding the option to abandon your relationship is logical and feasible if Lucy's arousal or corruption are particularly high. This would also require a new, if brief, scene for the break up and other behind the scenes work that I imagine would be extremely low on priority over spending that time on fresh content and bug fixes. While it isn't very far into the game, it can be a bummer when a path you really want to take comes up and you aren't able to enjoy it.

That all said, I did post a save a page or two back that will place you on April's pet path, with all the event outside of the initiation still available, and ready for version 0.9.

Reactions: Necronlord3
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes